Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost All Ice Damage Buff With 3 Purpose !

cob_metallica

Hi so i have an idea for the frost's globe. 
FIRST, sorry for bad english :p

i guess his globe could increase ICE DAMAGE when you shoot or use abilities with ICE from into globe ! 
An element buff damage like ember has her own. it would be pretty nice and they could add it for the debuff they did on his 3 (they added PV to GLOBE) so, share your opinion on it and maybe they'll add it :D

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH and thanks for reading ;)

At first I thought this was a pretty good idea, but after considering it for a few minutes, I feel it could get a bit overpowered. As it was stated at least once above, Volt's electric shield only grants the buff to, at best, a 45 degree vector; if snow globe granted a similar buff for 360 degrees, on top of its already great defensive capability, it would become a bit too strong. A smaller buff really wouldn't be worth it, and a increased proc chance only makes sense for cold based weapons and would be extremely situational. I've been using Frosty since I got my Glaxion, just for the flavor of it, and I don't think there is anything wrong with SG as it is now. 

No, Frost is great the way he is.

If any of his abilities need a buff, it's either his 1st or 4th skill.

Either make his 1st skill have a small aoe or keep it a single target but make the frozen effect not broken by a single attack, but has small freeze duration instead that isn't broken by any damage. For the 4th skill, if the enemy doesn't die from the initial damage, keep them frozen for a small duration similar to Rhino Stomp.