Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finishing Moves...waste Of Time

(PSN)Superegg72

Question

Just crafted and potatoed excal because I heard his radial blind was ridiculously good. After using it for a while with narrow minded + continuity, I'm already loving it. But when using melee weapons to finish blinded enemies, a slow finisher animation always starts for every. Single. Enemy. The slowness of the finishers removes any crowd control that radial blind possesses when using melee. Any tips on not doing the finisher, making it faster, or skipping it?

Edited by (PS4)Superegg72

5 answers to this question

Actually, what you're seeing is a parry attack.(same attack anims as if you staggered an enemy by blocking while channeling) This happens because of the 5 second stun after casting RB. And yes, it tends to happen to every enemy that isn't moving around. This parry attack has actually caused me to fall in and out of places on the map, sometimes killing me.

Edit: as for tips on how not to have it happen. wait for the enemies to stop holding their faces and go back to standing with their guns in their hands. That's the indicator that they are no longer staggered by RB's stun.

Edited by GhostSwordsman