Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gernades And Gernade Mods? What Does Everyone Think?

(PSN)Gwy-dion

Dude. GRENADES***** and maybe idk we could get sidearms that are grenades I guess. But remember, we are space ninjas, so maybe a limited amount of "special grenades" like element grenades, singularity grenades ect. I suppse blast would make it more of a RL grenade but it would look different so it doesnt resemble one i guess...

Dude. GRENADES***** and maybe idk we could get sidearms that are grenades I guess. But remember, we are space ninjas, so maybe a limited amount of "special grenades" like element grenades, singularity grenades ect. I suppse blast would make it more of a RL grenade but it would look different so it doesnt resemble one i guess...

Singularity grenades hmm...that's Booben ult

I think that role is already filled with certain weapons and frame abilities.

Though I'm going to assume you want to be able to throw them without changing weapons aka press g for grenade type of thing.

I dunno, it just seems to me it would end up competing with a lot of frame abilities/weapons for no good reason :/. And then we'd have to sort that mess out when we have enough weapon/ability issues as it is.

Edited by Lynxh

If we get grenades at all, they should be made consumables, like the Codex Scanner. Since our powers and weapons are far superior to lowly grenades though, I propose we make ideas to what the grenades could do instead. Examples:
1. Minor emp that shorts out laser doors and disruption doors, so you can truly play with just a sword

2. A long-duration gas grenade that paints enemies standing in it's vicinity with Banshee's Sonar-targets, taking extra damage

3. A sonar ping that temporarily shows all enemies behind walls, using Codex Scanners as fuel, so you don't have to swap between them while stealthing