Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add More Doors...

jakmarston

If the doors are bugged, adding more doors doesnt solve the problem. It would only = more bugged doors. Might as well create an opening, like a broken window that Tenno can jump through in the event of a door bugging out.

But that would be too easy... make it require 3 hacks. :)

i'd just like to see more of the doors in the tileset actually be used.

the galleon tileset specifically... there are rooms that have 6 or 8 doors, but only two or three are EVER used.

there are sections in that tileset that have doors in really, REALLY odd places, some i never knew existed until i did a few extermination runs for loot and found them while exploring.

that said, having multiple forked paths to the same locations would be a great addition to the game. from so many perspectives. 

as for the doors bugging out... this bug has been around forever. it's usually related to a lagging host, but not always. 

i've even been subject to one during a lan match. (and no, none of my systems are even close to the required specs, they're all WELL Above it)

I agree; the doors are a waste of time, and so are the elevators.  But we still need something to stop the rushers that leave their team in the dust and do not help them out. 

Fixed. a little bit of punctuation and proper use of the letter E goes a long way :)

Rushers will not stop for the elevators. They will get into the elevator, turn it on, and leave you even farther in the dust.

Perhaps if there is a rusher in your game, you should catch up to them :)

This game is supposed to be fast paced. I rush all the time, and leave a path of death and destruction in my wake. I enjoy the very few times someone is able to keep up with me when I am actually trying to rush.

If the doors are bugged, adding more doors doesnt solve the problem. It would only = more bugged doors. Might as well create an opening, like a broken window that Tenno can jump through in the event of a door bugging out.

This should actually be the norm across all tilesets for stealther types.  Marching right through a door always has the risk of ultimately requiring a Tenno to just butcher everyone before they sound an alarm.  Not very stealthy at all...

When doors get bugged its frustrating as hell but they serve a solid and somewhat necessary purpose. A plan B would be nice for them though... say a hack panel to open the door solo instead, that way if its bugged people can still bypass it and yet it also will slow down the rushers a good seven or eight second at least thus serving its purpose still somewhat. I guess there is always ciphers but i think its the best alternative to some poor sap having to quit out and thus it then rectifying the problem because someone always has to lose out - i see it all the time, especially when you getting good drops in Void Captures only for the escapee being glitched after getting downed and not being able to get captured.