The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Pets Than The Kubrow? If So What Do You Want, And What Will It Do?

Monybags33

As HellDevil said... A MOA. 

They're cute, and I always shed a manly tear whenever I destroy them...

Just imagine a little Moa following you, shooting lasers everywhere, screeching right behind your back.

A Moa... Best pet ever.

A couple on my wishlist. Give or take chimeric elements, as per the Kubrows being dogs with batlike features added to their otherwise Canine demeanour.

-Some sort of Avian, like a hawk or a falcon. Swoops and goes for the eyes. Likes shinies.

-A basilisk (think miniature, dog-sized dragon). Different breeds having different elemental breaths would be really cool.
-Large Felines.

Pets I don't want
-Reprogrammed Grineer Roller Ball Troll.
-Reprogrammed Oxium Osprey that continually suicides itself into enemies.

My own hope would be that like the Kubrows, newly introduced animal companions would be open to the same level of physical variation and opportunities for breeding.

Addendum: I'd also like to take this opportunity to say that I'd love to see some new fauna and feral/indigenous life forms added to game; especially the dangerous sort.

For example, territorial apex predators that will attack both players and enemies on sight, appearing in terrestrial environments as the Stalker would, in a random event where they stalk and then attack you. A pelt scarf/cloak with tattered cloth physics would be a suitable rare cosmetic drop for bringing one of those down.

Edited by Draeviel

I want a Zanuka.

P.S. I'd like it to do what the regular zanuka does(except annoy the hell out of me). 

Acquisition would be probably form PvP (That's messed up. Get it? It's a joke, because zanuka is built from parts of warframes.) Probably build it from pieces like a warframe, they could drop with valkyr parts on themisto.

One part drops from Zanuka, one drops off a Hyena, another off Harvester, and one off Jackle (replace one of these with 300 orokin cells another (new?) resource or something if need be)

-- Pets I want:

1. Avian/Bird

2. Raptor

3. Zanuka like pet

Edited by cam-o-flage20

a zanuka that you can pre-program before you leave into set modes:

- defense

- attack

- resource gather

- balanced

And make the zanuka purr ..

And you can customize the paint colors, and accessories like a sentiel.

Edited by Swazlee

I'd have loved more robotic pets other than sentinels. I mean, we steal so much Corpus tech, it wouldn't be strange to get blueprints for their MOAs/Hyenas/Ospreys and craft these to assist us in battle. Also we already have MOAs from hackable cabinets (I like to call them Hack-a-MOA) and it feels so much better having one - or half a dozen if I'm lucky - by my side rather than a kubrow. Personal opinion of course.

If another living creature, a bird of prey pet would've been nice too. I like to imagine one similar to Mordecai's Bloodwing from Borderlands.

Hawk, dragon, robotic dog perhaps like zanuka; instead of the goofy looking half-dog thing that we have.  A robot skin for the kubrow, that would be excellent.  I'd definitely pay for that.

If you do make a reptilian creature, please don't make it walk on the ground.

Edited by SleepingSentry

I would realy like to have a corpus robot like a zanuka or a hyena but not with the same model.

We could get the blueprint to make'em from spy missions on corpus nodes and the parts do build could be acquired by defeating zanuka/hyena or even using random warframe parts.

There could be 4 different types, each with different attachments used in their skills and that would distinguish each type.

*One could be foucused on cc, maybe whit shockwave moa's knock back, or zanuka's slow.

*Other foucused on stealth, with the active camoflage skill for itmself that would not turn off when it attacks, but would have a limited duration and a railgun punch through attack as it's secound skill.

*Another foucused on pure combat with an AoE attack and a ranged attack as skills.

*And the last one could be a support foucused with healling/shild restoring and another support skill.

They all would still use melee as basic attacks.

Edited by Axalar

Orokitty (or a cyber-kitty which was shown in a fan concept for a corpus boss - forgot which primetime it was), Bird (maybe even an infested one), Zanuka/Hyena thing, and!

*Naga drums beating*

A Dragon Pet!

Different species/races would have different stats, appearances, and abilities, they could be either flying or walking, depending on situation

(Cyberdrakes can be...)

Dragons could aid you while you are in Archwing! (probably...)(sentinels should...)

That's my wishlist.