Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Corpus Tech (Corrupted Tech) To Void Missions. Yay Or Nay?

cyril1204

Right now Corrupted Heavy Gunners is the strongest force in Void which cause the majority of Void builds in favor of Corrosive and Puncture damages. Would you like to see Corrupted Tech being added to the Void to increase the varieties of enemies as well as builds for Void runs?

Don't buy it. Grineer don't care about loss of troops so they send in people on suicide missions, but Corpus has robots. Why would they risk one of their most highly trained personnel if a robot will suffice?  Hence the Corrupted MOAs.

I think a small adjustment to Corrupted MOAs that makes them a lot more likely to release their combat drone on first enemy contact would make them more threatening.  The drones are relentless if they do get launched but currently it is all too common to blow the MOA away without them ever launching the drone.

Don't buy it. Grineer don't care about loss of troops so they send in people on suicide missions, but Corpus has robots. Why would they risk one of their most highly trained personnel if a robot will suffice?  Hence the Corrupted MOAs.

I think a small adjustment to Corrupted MOAs that makes them a lot more likely to release their combat drone on first enemy contact would make them more threatening.  The drones are relentless if they do get launched but currently it is all too common to blow the MOA away without them ever launching the drone.

That's not true for Void since they're not Corpus anymore but Orokin-controlled pets and I believe Corpus Tech is a equivalent heavy unit to Heavy Gunner. Adding them to the Void won't affect Corpus principle at all

That's not true for Void since they're not Corpus anymore but Orokin-controlled pets and I believe Corpus Tech is a equivalent heavy unit to Heavy Gunner. Adding them to the Void won't affect Corpus principle at all

I think Momaw meant that the Corpus, while still Corpus, wouldn't send their elite troops into somewhere like the void to possibly get corrupted; when they have robots available for that risky mission.

Personally, I'd love to see them and possibly bombards/napalms to add some more flavour to the void.

Yet your also a greedy Corpus Board member who would do anything to get his mitts on some Orokin goodies no matter how many human lives it costs, wouldn't you want to send in your best troops and robots to try and grab what you can from the void? If they get killed/corrupted you write them off as a business expense and send in the next batch of poor indoctrinated sods, its not your life on the line why should you care, how's it any different then throwing them at the Tenno and almost certain death?

Also if I remember correctly the MOA is actually copied from Orokin designs which actually suggest the MOA you see in the void might actually be the original, despite the name.

Edited by HappyApathy

Sorry but why are we favoring corrosive in the void? Its only purpose would be geared towards the ancients....use radiation instead.

The reason we use Corrosive because it works against toughest units in the void: heavy gunners, ancient. The rest is not a matter. Radiation on the other hand unless you have a really high status chance, it will only be a burden since it is only effective against Corrupted Lancer afaik. This thread seems to have mixed opinion gearing toward Nay. Why so against toward more enemy variety in Void?