Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 37: More Bows!

Ibro156

So when you switch to pistol or melee how you put it behind you like other weapon ?

Perhaps the Tenno Greatbow would be a bit like the Glaive in that it's limbs are retractable? It'd be neat.

Great Bow from Dark Soul 1 or 2

Arrow shooting from normal bow

Missiles Lance Flying At Fast Speed from a Great Bow

the size of a Great Bow ammo = the size of rhino body + taller 

They could make it a bit smaller for Warframe. It only has to be large enough to rest on the ground. You're right though - a Greatbow would be closer to firing a lance at someone then it would be firing an arrow. How glorious would it be to totally nail someone with that?

gough-s-greatbow-on-hand.jpgthis not a tenno weapons. It look like a weapon that was made in forest D:

Perhaps the Tenno Greatbow would be a bit like the Glaive in that it's limbs are retractable? It'd be neat.

They could make it a bit smaller for Warframe. It only has to be large enough to rest on the ground. You're right though - a Greatbow would be closer to firing a lance at someone then it would be firing an arrow. How glorious would it be to totally nail someone with that?

haha i done it now, mentioned dark souls and great bow then this became the result i LOVE IT

Davestream?...welll ...sounds kinda like Devstream :3

little tip for your links: you should link to the exact time where the bow concept was shown ;)

( around the 26min)

And to make it a little bit easier about what concept this thread is:

IOBBXwm.jpg

I like 6 and 5. (5 because some sweet bow-melee combos would be nice xD, and 6 because...welll...just looks awesome^^)

I'm actually really digging number 05 alot. I love asymmetrical weapons! To me personally it feels alot more unique! Not saying the rest aren't, but something like number 05 in particular sticks out a bit more to me xD That's why I love the design choices like the Mutalist Quanta for example!

It might be just me, but I would love to see more kind of asymmetrical weapon designs!

little tip for your links: you should link to the exact time where the bow concept was shown ;)

( around the 26min)

IOBBXwm.jpg

I like 6 and 5. (5 because some sweet bow-melee combos would be nice xD, and 6 because...welll...just looks awesome^^)

NhY2l2v.jpg

I'm a bow-fanatic as well, I'm hoping for either 5 or 7 we need more recurves! and the crit chance better be serious

( around the 26min)

IOBBXwm.jpg

1 and 6. Looking at this I reckon the dread could look even better with the help of this concept. Though there are a lot of other concepts to go on like elemental, infested and yumi.