Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny Vs Warframe

Felnia

choose

Looking for a Grinders paradise warframe and destiny is your game

Other people got hyped for destiny a couple people didnt like the game mechanics i can see that

Like watch dogs hyped but now BAAD

i want destiny but i might be changed into destiny's world

Still though destiny looks good

EDIT: if you wanna go ahead and choose both

Edited by VyralVanKill

How about we stop making these 'VS' thread titles? If you're talking about it in the forum of another game it'll lead to nothing but flamewars.

And while I personally am having fun with Destiny (not a bad game, not perfect but enjoyable) that title (hell, the mere mention of another game) is bound to attract haters and trolls.

They have a similar idea but they are hardly the same game, try it out if you want, rent it if you will, then decide based on your own judgement, asking in the forums of another game is never a good idea, specially if you have it as a 'vs'.

Edited by RahuStalker

From what I've seen and heard, Destiny is like Warframe without the ninja aspect while also costing $60 plus planned DLC (that was probably taken out of the full game so it could be sold as DLC).  The multiplayer, at least, seems better than its campaign.

Both games are Grind-Hells, though.  Can't say I'm that miffed that it didn't release on PC anymore.

I'll stick with Warframe.

Don't own a console so I have about as much interest in Destiny as I do in picking lint out of my bully button.

To be perfectly honest I wouldn't have bought it if they had released it on PC. It doesn't sound all that fantastic and I already have a massive amount of shooters to from, most of which are free.