Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Abilities And Warframe

Vargras

I love support abilities. Absolutely love them. Problem is, I don't know how many others players even know how some of the abilities work.

Unless you own the frame, are told about it, or look it up yourself, you have no way of knowing that:

-Banshee's Sonar highlights weak points on enemies and you should shoot these for bonus damage

-Standing in Oberon's Hallowed Ground gives you bonus armor and proc immunity

-Trinity's Well of Life will give health back if you shoot an affected enemy

-Trinity's Energy Vampire will give you energy if you're simply near the affected enemy

-Shooting through Volt's Electric Shield will make your weapon hitscan and give it bonus electric damage

I could even extend this to non-support mechanics, like:

-Shooting one of the spores from Saryn's Venom will spread them to additional enemies

-Enemies with a Nyx hologram in front of them are mindcontrolled

-Enemies with Lotus symbols around them are mindcontrolled

I feel like some possible clarity or explanation might really help out here. It always kinda sucks to do a mission and there's maybe one other person who knows what your abilities do... or sometimes you're the only one.

Haha I find it funny though, Hallowed Ground on the floor *teammate dies of bleed proc*.

I sort of learnt all of these effects by playing with said frames, otherwise you will not know that frame that well. Applies to other games too, want to know how to beat a certain character? Play it and learn its weaknesses

I completely agree with the OP.  There is a lack of clarity on what powers actually do, not to mention all their smaller details (for example, like how power duration, instead of power range, affects how far Slash Dash goes).

There's a reason I frequent the wiki nearly as much as the forums....

I completely agree with the OP.  There is a lack of clarity on what powers actually do, not to mention all their smaller details (for example, like how power duration, instead of power range, affects how far Slash Dash goes).

There's a reason I frequent the wiki nearly as much as the forums....

Or that duration negatively affects Saryn's Miasma.