Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many Resources? We Got The Scrapgon!

Rayxen

Have you ever seen something like this?

28a466u.jpg

Is your Liset almost full of these heavy materials?

Then this is the solution for you!

30lgbw8.jpg

Make good use of your useless materials! Buy Scrapgon blueprints!

(Current price for the blueprints is 1000000 credits, just for the first 10 buyers!)

We definitely need a resource sink.

I'm actually in the position that I must FARM NANOSPORES because I use restore packs like a fiend to level weapons and frames comfortably with infinite ammo, infinite power and playing like a bully with a potion bar to heal me... but I have bagillions and gazillions of everything else.

I'm actually in the position that I must FARM NANOSPORES because I use restore packs like a fiend to level weapons and frames comfortably with infinite ammo, infinite power and playing like a bully with a potion bar to heal me... but I have bagillions and gazillions of everything else.

And how long have you been playing?? 

OP, that ain't even close to full. Compare with veterans and you'll get what it's like to be full of useless sh..sheets of stuff.

I'll wait for the Prime Verson that shoot Argons. 

2ywwcwh.jpg

Blueprints for 100000 plats. We're faster than DE with Primes!

Anyway we really need a way to use some materials, I play since this summer and I already have so many alloy plates that I don't even know how I can possibly use.

Edited by SpikedFox

I ran out of nano spores yesterday...

Because of this 

I mostly use the energy packs so that I can hurl infinite amounts of fireballs.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

2ywwcwh.jpg

Blueprints for 100000 plats. We're faster than DE with Primes!

Anyway we really need a way to use some materials, I play since this summer and I already have so many alloy plates that I don't even know how I can possibly use.

CHILL WITH THE PLATS< Perfect world hasent made their move yet