Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proof We Need Assassins 2.0

ArgonTheFox

Just a minute ago, I got the Stalker appear.

I gone into my Inbox to check from when the mark was given to me... 8/8/2014. Really? Assassins are so broken, it takes them a month to spawn. Ive said it before in other threads, and ill say it again, but this time, with proof.

DE needs to re-evaluate assassins, or at least their really bad and temperamental spawning mechanics.

You can increase it further by having a low Conclave rating during missions.

This is not true. I always have sub-500 conclave due to the fact im constantly levelling new equipment and equipment ive forma'd. a handful of well-known players said this as a joke, and then it spread throughout the community, as if it were gospel.

That is not proof at all that they need to be reworked. 

Then what is? Its not like we can hack into the game's coding and prove their spawning mechanics are totally flawed. The only proof we have is by observing their mechanics are flawed, which we have done, as myself, and many people on this thread have stated. The only more "proof" I can give is by screenshotting my Inbox to show I was marked on 8/8/2014, which would achieve nothing.

Edited by ArgonTheFox

There is no "proof" here, really.

Anybody could say what you just said.

What would be "proof" is you providing pictures that 8/14 was your most recent mark & a pic of stalker showing up today in your mission.

Edit: but yes, the spawn rates are terrible.

Edited by Rexlars

There is no "proof" here, really.

Anybody could say what you just said.

What would be "proof" is you providing pictures that 8/14 was your most recent mark & a pic of stalker showing up today in your mission.

Or you can just stop being petty. I have no reason to lie about it. Lots of people, for months, have been requesting a review of the assassin's spawning mechanics. Today's confrontation with The Stalker just made me notice the true scale of how perpetually flawed it is.

Last week on a boss killing spree got 3 Stalker emails after 3 consecutive boss kills. About a day later, 3 missions in a row Stalker jumped me. Got another email a couple of days ago, hasn't jumped me yet. RNG for the win.

Edited by KracsNZ

I gone into my Inbox to check from when the mark was given to me... 8/8/2014. Really? Assassins are so broken, it takes them a month to spawn. Ive said it before in other threads, and ill say it again, but this time, with proof.

DE needs to re-evaluate assassins, or at least their really bad and temperamental spawning mechanics.

have u try bring gear that is under 700 conclave, he usually attack at the amount or less specially if ur soloing (this with 3 weapon, havent tested with a single so idk)

Hahahaha. 1 month? I got a Harvester mark in DECEMBER OF LAST YEAR. Still haven't seen that metallic b@stard

Or you can just stop being petty. I have no reason to lie about it. Lots of people, for months, have been requesting a review of the assassin's spawning mechanics. Today's confrontation with The Stalker just made me notice the true scale of how perpetually flawed it is.

I'm not being petty. I'm just correcting you. You provided no evidence; just statements.

However, I edited my post before you quoted me. I acknowledged the spawn rates, agreeing that they are bad because I'm fully aware of how long they can take to spawn.

I'm just trying to help you out.

Hahahaha. 1 month? I got a Harvester mark in DECEMBER OF LAST YEAR. Still haven't seen that metallic b@stard

Now thats just scary. .-. I know Harvester's spawn rate is the worst of the 3, like, I still have a mark from about 2 months ago that hasn't activated, but thats just shocking.

Just FYI, low conclave doesn't make stalker spawn more. 

Anyways, I don't think spawns need a overhaul. Maybe bump the chance up to 5%, but that's about it. I'd rather the stalker himself gets a look at. Maybe some unique moves or a new look or something.

well if you kill many bosses you will get it faster
garanti

Nope.

Just FYI, low conclave doesn't make stalker spawn more. 

Anyways, I don't think spawns need a overhaul. Maybe bump the chance up to 5%, but that's about it. I'd rather the stalker himself gets a look at. Maybe some unique moves or a new look or something.

Stalker looks fine.

Maybe a slight damage boost, or more hp, but he's pretty much a glass cannon you don't want to mess around with.