Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Alt-Fire Weapons Zoom [Poll]

izzatuw

Hey guys I've heard complaints about alt fire weapons not being capable of being to zoom or having issues. So what would you guys think if alt fire was used by clicking the scroll wheel? If this is implemented players can also have the possibility to zoom with alt-fire weapons. But the issue is that the scroll wheel is used for abilities. So I started this poll to see if the players use the scroll wheel to use abilities or not.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=542027d2e4b09149347e070c

Edit: New poll

Edited by izzatuw

Tbh, I'd think any weapon that doesn't have zoom alt fire is tweaked slightly above what would have been intended if alt fire zoom was always possible.

ex. quanta, already a solid all around weapon-quality sustained dps considering efficiency and a alt-fire that is competitive to the penta (with debatable ammo inefficiency-I haven't put enough thought into it). The only difficulty is making use of the pinpoint accuracy w/o zoom (granted I use HC on it as I'm sure many others do)

Basically what I'm saying is that it's intended these weapons don't have a zoom. At least that's my opinion. It's kind of like asking for buffs.

Edited by Quizel

Tbh, I'd think any weapon that doesn't have zoom alt fire is tweaked slightly above what would have been intended if alt fire zoom was always possible.

ex. quanta, already a solid all around weapon-quality sustained dps considering efficiency and a alt-fire that is competitive to the penta (with debatable ammo inefficiency-I haven't put enough thought into it). The only difficulty is making use of the pinpoint accuracy w/o zoom (granted I use HC on it as I'm sure many others do)

Basically what I'm saying is that it's intended these weapons don't have a zoom. At least that's my opinion. It's kind of like asking for buffs.

I don't see how it's a buff, it's just a tweak for weapons. Like Buzlok

you know what the Buzlok need? 

a cancellation button 

the abilitie to hold dow alt-fire buttom to cancle the last Trace round in case you miss and there are enemy near by .

(example like if i fire a enemy on my right from far away but there sudenly a sneak atack behind me i need to reacting quicky but becaust it foce me to zoom in and shoot the tracer round , it took soo much time to do so and some time even miss the danger target)

Edited by LibertyPrime587