Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cheap Pvp Tactics

Zakharon

Ok so I will not name names in this post but if you have been playing the rail conflicts this morning I'm sure you will know what I mean. Lets call the offenders alliance lets see whats a good letter A? Y?.......V? nah lets go with A and my alliance B. Ok so while my squad supporting alliance B enters a game we are met with heavy lag, now we all know people weaponize lag to give them an upper hand, now I'll leave it at that. Second issue I realize there is a tactic to arranging your mods to unlock certain ones first but when I enter a match against 4 Ash frames all with their first ability being Bladestorm the point of fighting is gone because they this spawn kill my team. My suggestion is to make it that 4th (Ultimate) abilities must be put last on your mod list at the very bottom so they unlock last, because an ability like bladestorm is unbeatable, you can't out run it and you can't survive it. Now I love ash but I feel like 4th ability spams are OP maybe make them have long cooldowns even if you die you have to wait for the cooldown?

Honestly, PvP needs it's own mods, and perhaps it's own abilities.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

Warframe abilities were entirely focused and made to be used in a PvE enviroment.

They just don't belong in PvP.

They can be made to work rather than change entirely

They can be made to work rather than change entirely

Only if they don't one shot.

But otherwise, the wise words of a PvPer I read a long time ago read as follows, "If it's within the rules, it's legal.  Morals just get you killed."

War in a nutshell, really.  Any super power that doesn't follow the Geneva Conventions will win fo' sho', but this thread isn't for discussing that topic, but that's why Tenno are so damn good at killing people - their honor stops at the bottom line.

Edited by Littleman88

Only if they don't one shot.

But otherwise, the wise words of a PvPer I read a long time ago read as follows, "If it's within the rules, it's legal.  Morals just get you killed."

War in a nutshell, really.  Any super power that doesn't follow the Geneva Conventions will win fo' sho', but this thread isn't for discussing that topic, but that's why Tenno are so damn good at killing people - their honor stops at the bottom line.

This isnt war

Its a game

And though what he says is correct

Hes an &#! for following that way of thinking

Fairplay is the best way to go

Aww OP, you should have invited me.. My Obby (Oberon) LOVES Ashes! I am being 100% Serious - if my Obby has energy - noone on my team is dying to blade storm (assuming you are not playing hero and trying to solo their entire team). 

If the 2 ashes that managed to kill my oBROron last night are here, you are very lucky I forgot natural talent, Powers were bugged, and I had no energy!  

Add me if you want to see a parody of blade storm. 

Red

It doesnt make you immortal and stopping someone from lvling = muy impossible

I made an informal PvP guide a few months back - you can go to my topic history and check it out, if you want of course. Perhaps it can help you out. I am also in the process of writing another. 

Ultimately, if you dislike PvP this much, why not just take a break for it? 

I made an informal PvP guide a few months back - you can go to my topic history and check it out, if you want of course. Perhaps it can help you out. I am also in the process of writing another. 

Ultimately, if you dislike PvP this much, why not just take a break for it?

I never mentioned disliking PvP

I was proving that what was being said was wrong

Believe me when i say i can get my valkyr to lvl 30 by the 3rd phae of DSPVP on attackers side every single time if i choose to

Broken is broken

Its a good thing they took out rage

Makes it much more difficult to pull this off

Honestly, PvP needs it's own mods, and perhaps it's own abilities.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

Warframe abilities were entirely focused and made to be used in a PvE enviroment.

They just don't belong in PvP.

You have a point there.

But, 

There are ways to make abilities fit PvP.

I noticed that with the last patch Blade storm got it's damage nerfed once more. I keep saying this but nobody seems to listen.

No matter how low the damage of Blade Storm goes, it will still kill the targets.

So, base it's 2000 damge (max 2600 with same energy cost) that kills you isntantly.

Let's nerf it down to 50%: 1000 (max 1300 with the same energy cost). Ok it deals less in one hit, but you die from the second hit.

Let's nerf it down to 5%:100 (max 130 with the same energy cost). Remember that Ash or the clones jump on you until you die.

So even if the damage is nerfed to 0.01% .... it will take longer, but you will still DIE.

Why is DE only nerfing power when they should be nerfing the way it works. A simple posibility of dodging or blocking (not by means of reflex guard) is enough. Give the target a chance to avoid, but not to big of a chance or the attacker will never hit.

Nerfing damage only makes Ash go for his next almost instant killer, Shuriken.   Yes it kinda can be dodged, i have done it, but only with the ash standing at at least ~30m and having some kind of hard obstacle between us.