The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Overheat Return Idea

Violet_Eagle7

Here's the thing about Overheat - Ember's skillset emphasizes her abilities as a caster. Her survivability should be low, but she should bring strong CC and utility to make up for this. She should focus on utilizing her attacks at some range, rather than headbutting enemies. Plus, the more nerfs that were coming to Overheat started to make it only slightly less redundant of World on Fire.

I understand the reasoning behind asking for Overheat back - three of her abilities use point-blank effects, and every other elemental bar Banshee can use their elements to defend themselves - but there are much more synergistic solutions to flaws within her skillset (such as her shocking overspecialization) than an obligatory mitigation skill.

There's already an entirely new crowd playing Ember. I don't think Overheat will get any support any more, no matter ho good it would be to get back.

Personally I would like to finally see alt skills make it into warframe, with ability to swap accelerant for overheat (now with 90% hardcap on DR) to change the frame skillset dramatically.

Or we can just take our nostalgia glasses off and let it go.

or..... slap Overheat onto World on Fire............... with a static DR amount that isn't affected by power strength........... maybe even.... Overheat with a twist->more enemies ignited=more DR?

but iono..... the days when max PS would give so much DR that ember was HEALED from taking damage was abit crazy..... at any rate good luck to you alls quest to getting Overheat returned........

Edited by LasersGoPewPew