Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One 14.5- Updating Issues

[DE]Megan

ive been downloading bits and chunks then bam all of a sudden i cant do anything all i see is checking for update(................) error messages pops says some content could not be downloaded from are servers so at this moment my xbox is in its box in my closet im really about to just quit this update is bs not everyone has fast download speeds should been from the gecko that that was made clear 

Sincerely, a college student who stayed up all night for nothing

Xbox Tenno,

For those that are unable to fully download U14.5, please know that we’re doing a full investigation. It’s very possibly that some players Internet download speed is causing the download to timeout; which is causing the update to fail. This timeout is a fault of ours, as all download speeds should be able to get the content. 

For us to confirm this and make a fix, we would greatly appreciate 2 things:
a screenshot of your Warframe Launcher attempting to download the Update
and of the error message you’re receiving. 

This will help us diagnose by allowing us to see your download speeds and at what point the error occurs.

We’re very sorry for the frustrations to those who are experiencing this problem. All efforts are being made to get this Update in your hands.

Thank you.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
09/24/14 5:56PM:

We have confirmed the update error issue is due to player’s Internet download speeds tripping a timeout during the update on larger files. Thank you for the help with posting details so we could identify it quickly.

We have fixed the issue, unfortunately it requires a re-submission to cert before it can be pushed live.  Submission is happening tonight and we will push MS as hard as possible to push it through cert quickly.  We know this is painful and not how we’d like you to experience Warframe.  We appreciate you bearing with us during this process on our end.  Will keep you posted as we work through cert.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

09/25/14 10:23AM:

A live Hotfix has been pushed to public in an attempt to alleviate updating issues.

Please see official thread for more details: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/315478-xbox-one-145-live-hotfix/

Thank you.

maybe the 14.5 update shouldn't have been certed in the first place :P haha we are actually rather patient when it comes to the goodness of warframe next major update take your time and make sure everything is in place we can wait an extra week as long as we can play get our daily bonus and alerts done

Signed,

A lonely tenno

Titanfall anyone?

I've tried playing Titanfall, but it doesn't get me hooked like Warframe.

Anyone wishes they can make a Lion instead of a Rhino

The Excalibur would be the lion, it moves fast and can strike a fiercing blow.

All of my friends on the East coast are able to play ughhh..... Im on the West coast, does this update problem maybe have something to do with location?

It has nothing to do with location, they just kept downloading & restarting it. I'm Eastern Standard Time (EST), and I'm struggling too.

Edited by (XB1)noncryptic