Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One 14.5- Updating Issues

[DE]Megan

I have the update fully downloaded and I have 24dl/12up speeds but when the game is at the Black loading screen with the spinning circle in the middle, it just closes. Any solution to fix this?

Have u done a hard restart? Hold down power on xbox for 10 sec. That may help.. otherwise u may have to wait for this issue to be fixed or re install the game... but then u will need to update again and we all kno that isnt working...

Xbox Tenno,

For those that are unable to fully download U14.5, please know that we’re doing a full investigation. It’s very possibly that some players Internet download speed is causing the download to timeout; which is causing the update to fail. This timeout is a fault of ours, as all download speeds should be able to get the content. 

For us to confirm this and make a fix, we would greatly appreciate 2 things:
a screenshot of your Warframe Launcher attempting to download the Update
and of the error message you’re receiving. 

This will help us diagnose by allowing us to see your download speeds and at what point the error occurs.

We’re very sorry for the frustrations to those who are experiencing this problem. All efforts are being made to get this Update in your hands.

Thank you.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
09/24/14 5:56PM:

We have confirmed the update error issue is due to player’s Internet download speeds tripping a timeout during the update on larger files. Thank you for the help with posting details so we could identify it quickly.

We have fixed the issue, unfortunately it requires a re-submission to cert before it can be pushed live.  Submission is happening tonight and we will push MS as hard as possible to push it through cert quickly.  We know this is painful and not how we’d like you to experience Warframe.  We appreciate you bearing with us during this process on our end.  Will keep you posted as we work through cert.

Can I suggest an extension to the Cryotic event given this delay.

Have u done a hard restart? Hold down power on xbox for 10 sec. That may help.. otherwise u may have to wait for this issue to be fixed or re install the game... but then u will need to update again and we all kno that isnt working...

I tried playing on a new account and the game loaded perfectly :/

That is the point of the build being re-submitted to cert, to get it to work. They have identified the issue and solved it.

Can I suggest an extension to the Cryotic event given this delay.

Very likely to be considered. Extensions have been given out in the past due to unforseen issues that arise.

I'm in! As of 11:08 central. I have been having the same errors everyone else has had since I got home from work at 6pm, tried multiple times to restart the game to let it download. Same error every time. Just now, I loaded it up again after watching Netflix for the last few hours and it works. I am currently in the ship looking at the nab and I see the event locations. Will try a mission in a min.

just got in too... tried about an hour ago and nothing... shut off my system, and tried again a few minutes ago and it went through right away (not sure, but system restart may help by clearing cache)

Kwofee - that's the same result I got before doing a system restart - may be worth trying...

Edited by (XB1)DirtyDNA