Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One 14.5- Updating Issues

[DE]Megan

had same update problem yesterday, so I waited till this morning{6:30 am} when not many were online. I got fully updated and logged in, claimed new armor and shut down xbox1 console, "without exiting game"! Big mistake since it now freezes on load screen after the sound option preference files are loaded to turn down sound in game, "with buzzing sound". those are my sound preferences  under game options in game, my friend loaded his profile on my xbox1 and was able to log in using my game files! [HINT]="He does not have his sound options in game turned down"! I cant go in and reset the sound option due to lockup on loading! Beware!!! Hope this helps the devs! Waiting for patch......

Huge Concern:

Seems that there are two issues. 1. People can't download the update due to the timeout on their connection.

But there's another 2. Some people were able to complete the update where it reads "warframe is up to date." But after trying to start game from the menu it crashes.

This is happening on the xbox one at our house. Other live profiles can play the game but the main account that downloaded the update crashes every single time.

I understand that a fix is in place for the timeout for those who can't download it. Great.

But can we get someone to confirm whether or not the fix will solve this issue?

(If this fix doesn't correct the game crash issue who knows how long until we're able to play again.

Huge Concern:

Seems that there are two issues. 1. People can't download the update due to the timeout on their connection.

But there's another 2. Some people were able to complete the update where it reads "warframe is up to date." But after trying to start game from the menu it crashes.

This is happening on the xbox one at our house. Other live profiles can play the game but the main account that downloaded the update crashes every single time.

I understand that a fix is in place for the timeout for those who can't download it. Great.

But can we get someone to confirm whether or not the fix will solve this issue?

(If this fix doesn't correct the game crash issue who knows how long until we're able to play again.

Exactly!! I'm getting very aggravated that I still can't play and it's been 2 days now and still haven't heard any developers acknowledge that this problem even exists yet. Please god fix this soon

I'm not able to screenshot anything but it says

"Checking for updates...(.......)"

for like 4 minutes and then

"Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

Please restart Warframe to try again."

Wat do? 

Edit:

Also says

"Downloading updates... 100%

182,374 KiB / 182,374 KiB

369,696 KiB/s(.....)

Same here, and ever since the update came out, like yesterday. I really really wanna play the new game mode. ;-;

Why can others play if we are unable? Update worked fine for me yesterday, game has not been able to load for me at all today, like most people other profiles can play the game.... Has something happened to our accounts? Have we been banned or something? What about the people who have seemed to foolishly invest time and money into the game?

I get i'm new here and no one truly cares, but shouldn't we get a little bit more then waiting for "cert"..

I thought it had already went through cert because one of the developers said the hot fix was passed and ready sometime this mornin, but there is more then just one problem that needs to be fixed and now the time is just going by without any confirmation of them working on it. I'm not trying to say I'm blaming them for the problem, but I think it would at least be nice if we could get a response about this or them making any progress.

I thought it had already went through cert because one of the developers said the hot fix was passed and ready sometime this mornin, but there is more then just one problem that needs to be fixed and now the time is just going by without any confirmation of them working on it. I'm not trying to say I'm blaming them for the problem, but I think it would at least be nice if we could get a response about this or them making any progress.

The hotfix is seperate from the total fix. The hotfix was just an attempt to help the issue, and it hadn't solved it.

The full fix is going through Microsoft certification. It is currently not in DE's hands, and they'll know what has happened to the update when the certification process finishes. 

What my game does is that it would verify my download cache then after that's 100% it checks for updates once it found an update it will begin downloading the update once it reaches like 3% it skips straight to 100% and says some content updates could not be downloaded from our severs please restart warframe and try again I tried like 9 times never came back on I just pray to god they fix this I paid over 150$ on this I just want to level up my rihno

What my game does is that it would verify my download cache then after that's 100% it checks for updates once it found an update it will begin downloading the update once it reaches like 3% it skips straight to 100% and says some content updates could not be downloaded from our severs please restart warframe and try again I tried like 9 times never came back on I just pray to god they fix this I paid over 150$ on this I just want to level up my rihno

what gets downloaded stays downloaded so if you keep doing this you'll eventually finish the download. I'm actually jealous mine will only download 6000kibs and then I have to reset.

Finally managed to play yesterday evening, french time, with one of my friends.
Another friend was still blocked with the download crashing and a really low download speed...

For me, it's only been a night without playing, but it's still one of the worse game update release I've seen for many years, and it's a shame for the game and the dev's.