Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One 14.5: Live Hotfix

[DE]Megan

Further info for those that are interested. I attempted login from my games and apps. No hard resets or anything. Took approx 10 mins to get in. I have lost my daily login streak. Not cool. Unfortunately I don't have a kubrow so can't comment on that. What's most interesting is that I got the 14.5 update blurb on the loading screen, downloaded the updates, then had the save file issue which was swiftly sorted. Following that it took an age to "load the ship". During this time I got a black screen with the words Mad Cephalon and Then I was in. I can however play the cryptic front missions.

TL:DR $#!/ be Cray.

I have uninstalled and re installed ive cleared reserved space ive restarted my xbox ive restarted my modem ive unplugged my xbox and then plugged it back in and what happens the same bs man ive had my kubrow probably die my rhino suit is done being made can any do something about this pls i just want to play the game.

P.s. im being very calm just wanted to let u know

I have uninstalled and re installed ive cleared reserved space ive restarted my xbox ive restarted my modem ive unplugged my xbox and then plugged it back in and what happens the same bs man ive had my kubrow probably die my rhino suit is done being made can any do something about this pls i just want to play the game.

P.s. im being very calm just wanted to let u know

It sounds to me, we all were making a warframe when the update hit. Ok here is the Interesting part, I also was making a Rhino an cant get to play.

Hope it isnt because of the Rhino that we're screwed,

Hotfix did nothing but waste my time yesterday.... hate to say it but this is worse than the bugs experienced during bf4 initial release lol

It sounds to me, we all were making a warframe when the update hit. Ok here is the Interesting part, I also was making a Rhino an cant get to play.

I was making a trinity, oberon and mirage :( sigh they should be done today

Hotfix did nothing but waste my time yesterday.... hate to say it but this is worse than the bugs experienced during bf4 initial release lol

I was making a trinity, oberon and mirage :( sigh they should be done today

I had just got out of a match when the Red letters of Death posted in a chat about an update I wasn't making anything so probably sure building Warframes isn't the cause but can trully see where your coming from.

Locking this thread down for the time being as the thread has spiraled a bit out of control into mud slinging.

DE is aware of the login/updating issues and are working towards a fix. This thread will be updated and/or unlocked when more information is available.

In the meanwhile, please be patient, avoid profanity and above all respect your peers as the Code of Conduct instructs you to do.

Edit: (PS4)IIIDevoidIII - More detailed information about the current status of the login/update issues can be found here.