Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Am I Such A Shy Dip-Stick?

JaysInc

I don't really believe in the whole 'asking out' thing. For me, it either happens or it doesn't. Making it 'official' seems like a gimmick and should only be used by people on television, or young children who don't yet know better.

Avoid all the stress and hang with a girl that you can be friendly with and let everything happen naturally.

This tactic drives me crazy.  I'm not your normal/average female that gets the subtle hints and ques of mix gender friendships.  If you want to try dating me, say so.  Otherwise, enjoy your time in the friendzone. 

Being upfront and clear about what you want is the best option with some girls, it's just a matter of figuring out if she's one of those.

Edited by Noamuth

This tactic drives me crazy.  I'm not your normal/average female that gets the subtle hints and ques of mix gender friendships.  If you want to try dating me, say so.  Otherwise, enjoy your time in the friendzone. 

Being upfront and clear about what you want is the best option with some girls, it's just a matter of figuring out if she's one of those.

Thankyou.....

I'm not the only one it drives nuts then.

If a blokes interested, I prefer them to just say so rather than mess around. 

Got rejected like 2 times by 2 different girls ( 3rd from an "exex")

A close friend of mine has been essentially rejected the last 6 times he's wanted to ask someone out. One was already dating another of my friends, and the other 5 ended up being gay. Last time someone came out as gay in front of him, we (me and the girl) proceeded to laugh our asses off for 5 minutes straight. Eventually, he himself came to laugh about it.

Edited by Kaiczar

So today, I was planning on asking out the girl I like, and this is how it went down.

>Go to locker

>See girl

>I say hi

>"hey"

>She walks to her friends

>Walk up to her

>Make 50° turn away from girl and walk to bus

> (-_-)

JUST UGH!!! IT KILLS ME!!

Im sure she knows

Whether or not shell date you is already  in her mind

If you wait too long thatll go away if its  ayes

Take a deep breath and dont think too much

Find her when shes alone or when there arent many people around kill the dog and just go for it

Remember, if you dont have confidence you fake it

Then you will have confidence