The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

As at first glance i understand your will to avoid credits farming, i with much respect have to dislike the way you handled it with this patch ...

- Aborting missions now forfeits any obtained credits, mods, resources or blueprints, earned XP is still rewarded

As a new player, not always able to play with buddies, i have to play mostly solo. And you know solo is hard, it's a feature.

Then, i use to go solo, and try to progress also.

When i realize after 15 min i wont be able to complete the mission, i do prefer aborting and try another one lower level.

I still gained something worth the try ... a few credits, some mods maybe.

Now, well ... you just killed me!

Want to prevent bp farming? Then lower the price BP can be sold, depending on the number of pieces you already sold. Donc lower the drop chance, or prevent ppl from playing solo because maybe they cant do differently ...

Just bugged on a defense mission had to abort lost mods.I think that should at least change let us keep mods in defense missions with abort for bugs,at least for beta.

Other than that the balance is perfectly fair.Haven't seen a game where quiting makes you keep everything you got =)

For the people who are hosts and like to disconnect when others are farming blueprints though a report option should suffice.

Edited by Blackhog

"- Aborting missions now forfeits any obtained credits, mods, resources or blueprints, earned XP is still rewarded"

What if, during the mission you get disconnected (lost internet connectivity), do one lose those as well?

Thanks

oh look more weapons and still no optional reset nice to see they are on top of things........

Obviously they'd have artists and animators working on the implementation of the optional reset :|

OH WAIT.  That makes no sense at all.

my cousin and i are also frustrated with the fact that we do not get mods when we fail our defense missions...

Then don't fail?

Edited by Aggh

The new aborting/failed mission = no reward isn't good at all.

Defence mission will not be as fun anymore and people will just chicken out quicker now. What you could do instead is if a player aborts lets say more than 2 times in a row (an exampel) then that player wont recieve any reward if it aborts yet another time.

There have been times where I had to leave quickly since an event IRL had to take priority, now I will be punished for that. 

Otherwise I like the fixes! 

Is that a typo I see on the homescreen?

While referencing to the new gauntlets you said "What they lack in rage they make up for in speed."

did you mean to say reach?

They meant to say range. Simply forgot the N. It's correct in the actual game though.

Everything's AWESOME...

except...

"- Aborting missions now forfeits any obtained credits, mods, resources or blueprints, earned XP is still rewarded"

Dafuq? Does it work that way with failing a mission, too, even though i didn't abort it? I allready lost a big bunch of Mods that way! And it's way harder to get Ressources now!

I'm sorry but it seems that the latron rifle's accuracy has droped out of sight previously i could hit enemies from fair distance away now its like i have to be so close to them to him them at all is this intended or a bug, one instance that i may think this is a bug is im firing at a enemy and latron bullets are going 90degrees the wrong frigin way.

Edited by vylexes

weren't diminishing returns on Vor's drop enough to stop this credit grinding nonsense?

now we're all punished.

and now i can't play online defense at all, it's not worth it.

please, Steve. change it back. we do need to keep our common sentinel mods and common fusion cores. and we really do need to keep the resources.

Aborting missions now forfeits any obtained credits, mods, resources or blueprints, earned XP is still rewarded

Cant thank you enouph for this change.

Cronus blueprint now only a guaranteed drop the first time Tolstoj is completed, % chance to drop continues to decrease on additional runs

I can see where this would be a problem deffinitly,but when you did this did the program decide to head to other drops of blue prints as well, prior i was farming for volt nice warframe and i wanted to build it a day prior i would get at least one drop of blue print weather it be helm or chest,NOW i dont get anything at all if this is intended this is going to be very very bad.

Fix slide exploit: velocity boost from slide is on a cool down to prevent macroing.

i been having major issue with this one excesive use of slide attacks for melee strikes were awsome now this change has provented that so much can only realistically be used twice ever 25secs or so please change this back or make it so it only effects slide after jump wich was the only exploit.

I'm making more money now then I ever did doing higher level missions and alerts. Thank you SO much for this wonderful WONDERFUL update. You have ensured my business for years to come. :D

Yeah, this was the perfect patch, nerfed Vor farming, and gave an alternative that's not as tedious.

I'm kinda excited exploring different missions again, and still receiving reasonably good income (combined with the credit alerts, its probably a bit better income than Vor farming used to be). And waaay less tedious <3