The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Tiberon Meant To Have A Forma As A Crafting Material?

sinistrality

The fact is forma aren't that hard to get.

The converse is they're easy to avoid if you're not doing the right missions.

If you don't do void missions with any kind of regularity, then you won't have any forma. If you spend 75% of your time in the game in the void, then you'll most likely have more than you know what to do with.

At this point, someone will bring up key availability, but the answer is the same. Keys are (well, aside from T3) relatively easy to get...IF...you make the effort to obtain them. If you just drift through the game with no goals, then you'll probably be chronically short of all sorts of materials.

i have struggle to find forma as well, so i will reveal my sweet spot. t2 survival will drop forma though the drop is inconsistent and you may experience badluck streak where you go as high as 5 50 minutes survival without forma.

the better spot that i try but hard to solo is t4 defense which frequently drop forma bp on wave 5, 10 and 20. just do 10 waves, the higher you go the last chance of a forma there is

an easily soloable spot is t4 interception which drop a lot of forma in the first 3 rounds, just do 3 rounds then stop.

note: this is all base on my experience, your may differ. 

Disclaimer: you are talking to a guy who in the week when glaxion and nukor came out use 3 formas a day, so i can feel the pain of my fellow hunter being a forma addict myself

also, yes, they should just remove the forma requirement, the latron require to crap the tiberon alone is already enough, beside it is not that great of a gun, requiring a forma to craft it will make less people try it out.

Tiberon isn't crap and Forma is really easy to get :\

Do a T1 Survival and you will get atleast 1 forma blueprint. Atleast I always have.

Good God this became a Cancer thread.

@Ailissa You seem to be assimilating me with the other goof who said you don't know how to play. Your interpretation of my words are completely way off, as I never said the "poverty" didn't exist. I never denied that other people don't have the same luck, you implied I said it, which is not the case. Others may have said that, but I did not. You deformed what I said, and made it sound like the trash other luckier people are saying. STAHP GENERALIZING.

Eidt: if I get a warning post for this, then so be it. I won't let some internet dweller try and pass me off as a $&*^. 

Not once did I aim it at you, not a single time.

In fact, I specifically said I was referring to the poster above you.

Eidt: if I get a warning post for this, then so be it. I won't let some internet dweller try and pass me off as a $&*^. 

Well, you did a great job, after this post that's exactly what I think of you.

I'd say this should incentivize DE to allow Forma to be traded (BPs at least, if not whole Forma), because a lot of my clanmates have 20+ Forma BPs they've just stored up and have no reason to do anything with.

I only ever have about 4-5 at any given time but that's because I never stop using them.

Just something I'll say:

The Tiberon is VERY different in its metamorphosis from the Latron, in it's aesthetics as well as it's mode of firing.

The Dragon Nikana is just a tuned up Nikana.

So you see? 

Forma CHANGES shape and form. Even there, the dragon nikana is hardly very different from nikana.

That is all.

Not once did I aim it at you, not a single time.

In fact, I specifically said I was referring to the poster above you.

Well, you did a great job, after this post that's exactly what I think of you.

Apologies are due indeed, it was Corvid I was replying to, not you. Can see why you think so .

Edited by SHIR0B0N

I must be the luckiest newbie around then.  I got patterns solo farming void missions as an extract reward, was like O_O  Win! 

http://i.imgur.com/7Ug0lMT.jpg

And two more Blue Prints to craft, giving me four total once all are made.  I'm oddly only making it, since people said only way to get ranking, is to level weapons and warframes.  Rest to my own little dinky clan dojo so can start building things and get a trade center.

P.S.  Look at background.

Edited by Komarimaru

Despite it making sense that Tiberon would require forma to build, I'm a little worried new weapons are beginning to experience some expense creep. I guess it started with the Kronen requiring Argon crystals to craft, then the Atterax (which imo doesn't make sense) and now the Tiberon needs forma?

Tiberon isn't crap and Forma is really easy to get :\

Do a T1 Survival and you will get atleast 1 forma blueprint. Atleast I always have.

Bully for you. I'm pretty much on the verge of giving up on the whole void/forma thing at this point, because I've spent rather a lot of today in there doing a variety of missions, including several survivals, and still not had one.

Bully for you. I'm pretty much on the verge of giving up on the whole void/forma thing at this point, because I've spent rather a lot of today in there doing a variety of missions, including several survivals, and still not had one.

Then you definitely won't have any forma. I get several in a week playing 1 to 2 hours in a day. Some days i get none, other days i may get 1 and sometimes get a few in a day. The less you try the less likely you are to get any forma.

SHIR0B0N, on 02 Oct 2014 - 8:18 PM, said:

Apologies are due indeed, it was Corvid I was replying to, not you. Can see why you think so .

I merely pointed out the flaw in the analogy, but I apologise if I mistook you for someone else. It was late.

QNy3hGE.jpg

Then you definitely won't have any forma. I get several in a week playing 1 to 2 hours in a day. Some days i get none, other days i may get 1 and sometimes get a few in a day. The less you try the less likely you are to get any forma.

I'm assuming you missed the bit where I pointed out that I've been trying this for over a week and still haven't had one? I have spent at least 2 hours a day in the void for quite a while now.

This weapon seems to be a concession aimed at mid-level solo players who have probably completed or nearly completed the star-map and have started venturing into the void (and hence, have a forma to spare) but are not members of a clan.

That 'V' polarity makes it quite punchy versus Tower 1 void mobs. Shame about the crit chance really.

Edited by Hamstertron

Guys, guys...tiberon sucks anyways.

I used my last forma to make it.

There are many things I regret in life and building that gun is now one of them.

On a plus side, it does look quite good so i'm thinking of putting in the potato I got from the alert today (not happy DE, I asked for a reactor in the questions for the stream thread, my Saryn is still spudless) and maybe some elusive forma if I ever find any more and see how it goes.