Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tiberon Is Boring

Seox

AND... again...

BURST FIRE SUCKS! I ACTUALLY HAVE TO AIM!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lol, whatever.

I am finding it kind of fun myself. 1 burst to the head of a level 45 Tech and it goes splat. Admittedly, haven't got it to 30 yet. We shall see how it gets with a forma or two.

Edited by Kalenath

AND... again...

BURST FIRE SUCKS! I ACTUALLY HAVE TO AIM!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lol, whatever.

I am finding it kind of fun myself. 1 burst to the head of a level 45 Tech and it goes splat. Admittedly, haven't got it to 30 yet. We shall see how it gets with a forma.

I don't find it an issue but I personally don't like burst fire weapons, I just like weapons like Latron or Soma. Not some weapon in between Full auto and semi-auto.

if you want a machine gun with loud firing sounds then why not Gorgon? 

The gorgon sounds just as puny as the other guns in the game. Still a light/medium "feel" to it - too much high pitched echo and not enough "boom" or "thud". Besides, even if it's good enough, it's one of only a handful of guns with meaty sounds and aesthetic, but we have piles and piles of peashooters. The range of "personalities" on the weapons in game is really really small, and I find that that's something that really hurts the bottom line for me as so many weapons feel identical.

Edited by Seox

One man's trash is another man's treasure. I found the Tiberon to be a breath of fresh tactical burst fire. I love the extremely tight control on the fire rate, accuracy, and speed of trigger pull. I had immense fun in a way I can only be reminded of back to when I played counter strike and other shooters that had more tactical rifles, way back lol!

I built this to stack high on elementals, and with a 15.5% (where i have it now) status chance, I believe that's something like 1 in 6 shots, or 1 of 2 trigger pulls, or 5 out of 10 (of which there is a base 30) trigger pulls will proc a status. I have my basic footage of 30-40 void fighting with this rifle on a single rank 30 run up. I will absolutely be dropping some forma into this thing. Lovin the accurate tactical feel of it!

One man's trash is another man's treasure. I found the Tiberon to be a breath of fresh tactical burst fire. I love the extremely tight control on the fire rate, accuracy, and speed of trigger pull. I had immense fun in a way I can only be reminded of back to when I played counter strike and other shooters that had more tactical rifles, way back lol!

I built this to stack high on elementals, and with a 15.5% (where i have it now) status chance, I believe that's something like 1 in 6 shots, or 1 of 2 trigger pulls, or 5 out of 10 (of which there is a base 30) trigger pulls will proc a status. I have my basic footage of 30-40 void fighting with this rifle on a single rank 30 run up. I will absolutely be dropping some forma into this thing. Lovin the accurate tactical feel of it!

What about the way it feels sufficiently puts it far enough away from the burston, hind, burston prime, and sybaris for you, not counting stats?

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. While my expectation was pretty much none, I still wished it would have been something far different. It really felt like playing with Burston again. I am fine with burst weapons, but you can make different types of burst weapons as well, not just the lightweight ones solely. That being said, I think that this game really needs heavier guns desperately. While I appreciate each and every new gun, I think that spicing things up a little would certainly serve a beneficial boon for players who might be seeking into different new experiences when it comes to gun gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...

I've enjoyed my Tiberon more than I thought I would. At first, I was like, "Ugh! Another burst-fire, mediocre rifle..." and then after using it for a few missions and slapping some effective mods on it, I began to realize that it was becoming incredibly effective. I find it enjoyable to use.

I was initially excited by the prospect of a light machinegun and was disappointed that the Tiberon was only burst fire. A full auto version would be highly desirable and I agree with the statements above which deal with a heavier machinegun -- perhaps even using linked ammo or something.