Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow's Rarity [Fur Patterns & Colors] ?

Phoenix86

Question

I've used the search function allover the forum and checked the wiki but i cant seem to find a "list" where it states which patterns are rare/uncommon/common and which colors are rare/uncommon/common...

is there such a thing?

can someone point me a link to it?

I'm watching my very first Kubrow growing up and its cuteness is over 9000... just wanted to know how rare it is...

Atm it looks like having a Domino pattern (according to the wiki) red-black color...

If u can help me i'd appreciate it :)

Edited by Phoenix86

10 answers to this question

On 2014-10-02 at 3:45 AM, Phoenix86 said:

I've used the search function allover the forum and checked the wiki but i cant seem to find a "list" where it states which patterns are rare/uncommon/common and which colors are rare/uncommon/common...

is there such a thing?

can someone point me a link to it?

I'm watching my very first Kubrow growing up and its cuteness is over 9000... just wanted to know how rare it is...

Atm it looks like having a Domino pattern (according to the wiki) red-black color...

If u can help me i'd appreciate it :)

Wait what if mine is stripped red and blue (red stripes, blue main) and it is bulky?

from what I read, your kubrow has some pretty awesome colors, if you have a lotus kubrow and did some breeding you'll get pretty bada$$ kubrow 

the kubrow color, patterns, body shape, height has a lot to do with what you like and prefer, but from what little XP I have on kubrow rarity I can tell you this:
lotus head pattern is rare, bulky body shape is rare (I had like 10 kubrows and non of them was bulky, maybe it's luck so I don't know...), so far red,black, white, green, yellow (gold), blue are rare

as I said, it really depends on what you or others like, and this is just what I know so far about kubrow rarity, so just wait on what others tell you 

in my experience, patchy and hound are most common, followed by merle and domino, then striped, with lotus being most rare

Striped is that rare? Both my Kubrows were striped, I thought the stripe pattern was the nano spores of the kubrow coats.

I see thanks, well it looks like mine is "nice" not rare nor common... cant wait to make a proper screenshot... 15 hrs in incubator left!

Guess everyone knows that feeling on their 1st Kubrow (ya i've basically started again playing 3 days ago after a long break)