Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.9.1

[DE]Rebecca

Well. KInda cant play this game anymore. Even in ship my game freezes every 2 seconds. Its cause of direct x10 i guess. I wonder what will you do with that. Cause i think there are more guys like me.

I feel your pain... this is a really bad thing.

Bugs, when press Ctrl+Esc it doesn't do anything.

But giving Game Cursor and Mouse Cursor.

So Annoying,

Really Love new Iron Skin Update, I didn't read the Update I was Like

What?

Time Duration on Iron Skin?

But I know it later xD

Edited by Hacker.Nova

Don't worry, they'll be back.  It's a work in progress feature which was unintentionally released prematurely in the previous hotfix, and with no special cache reward table.  I believe you still have a shot at getting those same goodies in forest sabotage missions by bringing additional antitoxins.

So the only question is, how many freaking decades will it take for you to actually add something that we enjoy? Where are the tactical alerts? Where are the excavation missions?

The Game Crush
Can Not make Claim Item (Foundry)
Can Not Put Pet in Stasis.
The menu Stuck
The Game Stay on the Background if you close it.

Few of the Important BUGS..

From the KING of the BUGS Game..

Edited by ChoProZ

Hotfix 14.9.1 is a joke. Random game crashes. I haven't this problem untill last hotfix.

After 5-15 minutes of playing, game automatically minimalize to start bar. Then I have got around 1-5 minutes and game crashes. It happens in random locations (missions, dojo, even ship). It's so annoying and it makes game unplayable.

I hope that next fix/update will be better...

EDIT: It is just DX10 thing. When I change settings on DX9 everything change to be normal. 

Edited by joeston

hello

I'm having some issues with warframe after the hotfix. The screen is acting all weird (bad graphics and enlarged making it a bit laggy) and is it possible that my vectis is nerved?

any way, thanks in advance for looking in to it

Additions

- Added HUD indicator for Iron Skin (displays percentage remaining).

Now do that for Snow Globe please :] And while you're at it can we have a HUD for Shadows of the Dead as well? I want to know what my next batch of shadows will look like with I hit 4 :D

My computer cant seem to support directx10, everytime i run it my game crashes. any fix?

I dunno if it will revert it to directx9 but in the launcher you can turn off directx10 and 11.

I was getting some random fps drops with directx10 and i turn it off in the launcher, i think it run a bit better (maybe im wrong).

If you cant turn on/off directx10 then your graphics card/integrated graphics are too old.

It seems as though Warframe has been crashing many times since this update. I'm not sure what the reason is, but the game is crashing in the mission loading screen. Screen starts flickering and twisting itself into weird shapes and colors before crashing. 

Is it because I'm running the game on a laptop?

At this rate, the only thing I'll be able to do in Warframe will be restricted to only activities in the Liset.

Hey guys.

Since the new hotfix V-sinc now lockes my fps at only 30 and my overall fps dropped pretty hard. The new hotfix isnt good for low end players

FALSE ALARM: I did not see that you can deactivate dx10. Sorry :(

Thank you for that option :)

Edited by samatomke

does any on have a sudden  graphics issue after this update ?

thanks found problem :-)

At least for me yes, in large areas with directx10 i get some fps issues or when multiple enemies spawn and the same another issue before this patch too, 2-3 seconds of huge fps drop and then back to normal.

I like this game a lot and my system is not a high-end pc but with a core quad, 4 GB of ram and a ati 4670 im forced to run all settings on medium, weird because other "graphic intensive" games like alice madness returns, borderlands 2 or darksiders 2 can run in high with 0 problems.

But it seems like they are always trying to improve performance so at least they are trying.