Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.9.1

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 14.9.1

Additions

- Added HUD indicator for Iron Skin (displays percentage remaining).

Changes

- DirectX10 is now officially supported and will be set as the default render mode (instead of DirectX9) for applicable graphics hardware.

Fixes

- Fixed Latron Wraith and Prime weapons appearing in list of eligible components when crafting the Tiberon rifle.

- Fixed intermittent chat server disconnects.

- Fixed Grineer Caches appearing in missions on Earth.

- Fixed Kubrows performing "struggle" attacks on Lephantis.

- Fixed clients being able to pause gameplay if they had their matchmaking mode set to Solo and then joined a mission via friends list/invite.

- Fixed muzzle flashes not appearing in correct location when aiming through sniper rifle scopes.

- Fixed Loki Enigma profile icon packs giving players a Locust Ash profile icon instead – we believe this was an organized prank by our stealthy frames. - - These have now been retroactively fixed in a script. Log out and in to receive please.

- FYI confirmed Nova Slipstream has same issue, a script has been run to retroactively fix. Hotfix will come to fix store shortly.

what if you used your latron as a component already? do we get our weapon back?

What's with the painfully longer loading times now? Is this because of DirectX10 or something else?

Update: I'm officially gonna upvote every post with similar issues until it's fixed

Edited by Blazer48

the percentage for iron skin is a great feature but this update has caused my game to become choppy for no apparent reason! I checked my settings and they were all exactly the same so I have arrived at the conclusion that something to do with this new update has caused this problem. please look into it.

update: this choppiness is even more apparent in cut scenes when I am getting 5 frame per second at best

update: and now I tried to change from rhino to nyx in arsenal and the game crashed I am going to stop playing until this is fixed I don't want to be in the middle of a mission only to have it crash again and lose all my ****.

Edited by tombraider217

Thanks for the updates.

As to caches:

Totally respect that sentiment, I have seen confirmations that the Caches will be used moving forward in other contexts:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/312820-we-want-more-portal-missions/#entry3551451

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/312820-we-want-more-portal-missions/#entry3551606

Don't worry, they'll be back.  It's a work in progress feature which was unintentionally released prematurely in the previous hotfix, and with no special cache reward table.  I believe you still have a shot at getting those same goodies in forest sabotage missions by bringing additional antitoxins.

Dont limit the caches just to the void, make them (or something akin to them) have the ability to show up (just a few across the map like you had in the event) in any secret areas on any tile. 

While I (and others) find most of the secret areas as they get added it's a shame in most cases I (and most players) rarely go to them because its just not worth the loot they can give (ie. the same as anywhere along the path).  The caches can make for a good incentive to find and check out these in every play through and give some kudos to the level designers that went to the effort of putting the secret areas in the game (that are basically now avoided) even if they just have a huge chance of a rare resources drop (which would help alliveate the typical boss grinds).

Also with adding them to void/derelict, this is a great way to have them give the void keys insted of as mission rewards from the end of mission reward tables.  Keys are often the biggest culprit for bloating the void tables out.  I guess some players wouldnt mind if T3/T4 keys still were in the drop tables for T1/T2 but the continious T1/T2 missions for T1/T2 keys is more an annoyance (akin to "try again") than an actual reward.

Edited by Loswaith

I CAN'T PLAY INVASION MISSIONS, OR THE GAME CRASHES!!!! PLEASE FIX QUICK!!!!!!!

(don't know why, as it seems many people don't have this problem)

(crashed my Intel 7 whatever graphic accelerator thingy too)

Edited by jjpdn

still waiting for

"Fixed ancient's upper body and head not being able to be hit by weapons when held up in vauban's bastille"

"Fixed enemies dropping out of vauban's bastille even when there was plenty of duration left on the ability"

but of course, since hardly anyone cares about this and not bringing it up, you won't fix it as usual. maybe next year. >:(