Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi All... Im New In This Forum... Can U Guys Teach Me?

MicroIce94

Welcome, wild forum visitor!

Here's all the basics I can teach you right now: 

The [.spoiler] and [./spoiler] tags are used for spoilers. Without the dots, by the way.

Using the [.img] tags and pasting the URL within that and this: [./img] you can post images. Best used for memes.

YouTube videos can be attached with the [.media] [./media] tag with the URL between them.

And using the editor while posting, you can make text bold, italic and underlined and such.

[/spoiler]insert content here[/spoiler][media]youtubeulr[/media]

i know that the spoiler work for sure, but eveytime i try to use the media command in this forum it works ok in the preview but actually doesn't appear in the sent message, waiting for someone that knows better then me how to insert videos

Edited by Regar

[/spoiler]insert content here[/spoiler][media]youtubeulr[/media]

i know that the spoiler work for sure, but eveytime i try to use the media command in this forum it works ok in the preview but actually doesn't appear in the sent message, waiting for someone that knows better then me how to insert videos

It should show up if you refresh the page, though I have noticed that some media tends to no load right away to begin with. Strange.

And I find it much easier to use the shortcut bb code. ([img=..., [media=..., etc.) It's all explained and shown in the link I posted above.

Edit: example of the short cut for images:

[ img= url here ] (without the spaces)

Edited by GhostSwordsman

It should show up if you refresh the page, though I have noticed that some media tends to no load right away to begin with. Strange.

And I find it much easier to use the shortcut bb code. ([img=..., [media=..., etc.) It's all explained and shown in the link I posted above.

Edit: example of the short cut for images:

[ img= url here ] (without the spaces)

i undertsand, thank for the tip, in exchange i give u this other tip:

you can use the code comamnd to show people exactly how to write the bbcode command without adding spaces dots or wahtsoever and then writing (but without  this this and this) it's clearer to explain things, i guess xD

[code][/code]
Edited by Regar

it simple spend starting plat on warframe slots the end gg

that is about game... im talking about forum tht im didnt learn yet~... ^^

im just learn this thing

Video:

[media]youtubelink[/media]

Spoilers:

[spoiler]spoiler content[/spoiler]

[img]imagelink[/img]

tq to them ^^ really appreciate ^^

hmm guys... in game .. how do we to repeat back our own typing in chat? some times im seen player can repeat the same word just in 2 second... but their chat prety long~

You mean like in the Trade Chat where they typed the same long sentences over and over again?

My guess is they typed it out in word doc or notepad, then Ctrl C and Ctrl V in chat. 

Unless theres some shortcut like those in Maplestory that I didn't know of :O

You mean like in the Trade Chat where they typed the same long sentences over and over again?

My guess is they typed it out in word doc or notepad, then Ctrl C and Ctrl V in chat. 

Unless theres some shortcut like those in Maplestory that I didn't know of :O

oh!!!!! tq alot... now i know!!!!!