Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Devstream #38!

[DE]Rebecca

i know <.<

The last mastery rank name ist GRAND MASTER. "and?"

If it is named grand master, it just could be a grand master symbol.  

(because nobody said that the founders grand master symbol can not be reused on other stuff. Furthermore it is the last rank; it is hard to get and it is normal to think that the last thing will look pretty cool)

....but again, that is just my thinking about that stuff

I thought it looks cool actually. Everytime I look at my avatar with the gm emblem next to it, I just feel really good. LOL

It wasn't hard to get it at that time, it just costed more. I remember at that time I was so dead-broke and my credit cards were already all maxed out. But for some reason I thought I did something really dumb and went ahead bought the gm pack.

Actually, after I'd played few hours and watched just one devstream and saw how Steve and teams interacted with the community, I just instinctively felt ahead that WF will become something "big". Also, it helped, too, that my attitude was of refusing to just buy some half a$$-ed pack. If I were to invest in something, mind as well do it right.

Actually, after I'd played few hours and watched just one devstream and saw how Steve and teams interacted with the community, I just instinctively felt ahead that WF will become something "big". Also, it helped, too, that my attitude was of refusing to just buy some half a$$-ed pack. If I were to invest in something, mind as well do it right.

And thanks to people like you, the game got the kickstart it deserved :) I thought to have seen a number last year, I think it was over a million bucks that founders program alone raised. Whether buying founders package up front, or individual purchases throughout several months by non-founders... it was people with the mindset like you who allowed to keep the game up until now, grinding the gears for the 8th update after open beta, and hopefully many more!

And thanks to people like you, the game got the kickstart it deserved :) I thought to have seen a number last year, I think it was over a million bucks that founders program alone raised. Whether buying founders package up front, or individual purchases throughout several months by non-founders... it was people with the mindset like you who allowed to keep the game up until now, grinding the gears for the 8th update after open beta, and hopefully many more!

Yup. I'm proud of it, too.

...but the number of founder's supports/donation is far less than that, about three hundred k bucks, per Wikia, and not-necessarily all were gm founders. It was just only enough to help kick-start the game. But what keeps the game running are really these secondary-exclusive PAs and additional players after the founders'.

Edited by ndantony

Since you mentioned the wikia, I took a peek there and am wondering then how this stands in relation then;

With 207 missions and every mission having 30-34 Solar Landmarks (as of 9-30-2014), over $1,388,000 USD has been donated from the Grand Master program alone.

That is just grandmaster money, then that means the lesser tiers are not incorporated with that.

I thought it looks cool actually. Everytime I look at my avatar with the gm emblem next to it, I just feel really good. LOL

It wasn't hard to get it at that time, it just costed more. I remember at that time I was so dead-broke and my credit cards were already all maxed out. But for some reason I thought I did something really dumb and went ahead bought the gm pack.

i-i- i think it looks cool too. And i agree with everything you say :3

I mean the ingame achievement "grand master" , not the founder thing (sry if this wasnt clear, i was in a hurry <.<)

And yes, every Tenno that helped in the early creation of this game is awesome <3

Since you mentioned the wikia, I took a peek there and am wondering then how this stands in relation then;

That is just grandmaster money, then that means the lesser tiers are not incorporated with that.

Wow. That's cool. Looks like they have updated the figures since I last looked at it. I guess that really says something about WF. But now, I don't feel special any more. LOL

This was a satisfying devstream, chock full of great features to look forward to and be glad for!

Contents of stream in bullet points below, for those who want to catch up.

> Coptering

> drop table fixing

> codex fixing

> warframe reworks (Excalibur)

> Archwing

> epic bosses

> epic enemies

> art reworking

> more customization

> graphical bug fixing

> endgame focus

> powercreep avoidance

> dagger overhaul

> update 15

> hubs

> new warframes

> new archwings

> lore

The devs have been working hard building up ideas. I'm impressed, and kinda proud.

Happy [belated] birthday Rebecca!