Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possibility Of Releasing A Syandana Accesories Pack With Some Of The Prime Access Exclusive Syandanas (Noru, Misa Syandana Prime)

--.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-

I would really like it if DE can bundle these two syandana accessories either through in game plat purchase or even through a special throwback prime access accessories bundle. I mean I was just short on budget for WF when these accessories came out but I really love to purchase them like the new prime armor accessories pack. So what are your thoughts guys I wanna hear the thoughts of those who were able to purchase these said items and those who were unlucky enough like me who have missed out on them. :/

If they brought back the Misa Prime Syandana specifically, they'd &!$$ off a lot of people that bought the pack, but it was stupid to make it exclusive to the highest bundle anyway.

Personally I always saw it as a 'Prime Access Exclusive' item rather than just an 'Exclusive' item in general, but it'll be a long time before it returns, if at all.

As far as I know, they haven't made the same promise for Prime Access like they did with Founders (Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity). Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Draciusen

No. They are called exclusives for a reason.

I do understand your point. But this isn't like the founders program I'm sure a lot of players who missed out on these syandanas for example the misa prime one when it was released there was no option for just the accessories actually would have purchased it if it was part of a special accessories pack not part of the most expensive bundle option.

If they brought back the Misa Prime Syandana specifically, they'd &!$$ off a lot of people that bought the pack.

Personally I always saw it as a 'Prime Access Exclusive' item rather than just an 'Exclusive' item in general.

As far as I know, they haven't made the same promise for Prime Access like they did with Founders. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Precisely. Misa Prime was the first Prime access and there was only one pack in which it was available, which cost $150. If Misa Prime were to be made available in another prime access, I'd like to see that it still retain its $150 price tag.

If they brought back the Misa Prime Syandana specifically, they'd &!$$ off a lot of people that bought the pack, but it was stupid to make it exclusive to the highest bundle anyway.

Personally I always saw it as a 'Prime Access Exclusive' item rather than just an 'Exclusive' item in general, but it'll be a long time before it returns, if at all.

As far as I know, they haven't made the same promise for Prime Access like they did with Founders (Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity). Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

true enough maybe some kind of compensation for those who bought the most expensive bundle?

by all means. the Cosmetics and Extractors and blah blah are Exclusive... which can fall under Exclusive to Prime Access in general, like many Event Rewards.

any such things would have reasonable prices on them. and no, $140 for Misa Prime wouldn't be reasonable. you paid $140 for a lot more than just that Scarf.

it may happen eventually, just as Event Rewards will. they'll trickle their way around in other offerings in the same system.

Edited by taiiat

by all means. the Cosmetics and Extractors and blah blah are Exclusive... which can fall under Exclusive to Prime Access in general, like many Event Rewards.

any such things would have reasonable prices on them. and no, $140 for Misa Prime wouldn't be reasonable. you paid $140 for a lot more than just that Scarf.

it may happen eventually, just as Event Rewards will. they'll trickle their way around in other offerings in the same system.

Yes please the people that could not afford to drop 140-150 dollars for a scarf would very much want that option!

I have misa prime, I spent a lot of money for something I was told was exclusive. I don't mind it returning, but if it is for one cent less than what I paid, I'll be pretty upset. DE seems to have enough respect for its players that they would not betray the players who invested a large sum of money into their game just to satisfy some players who want to get the same stuff cheap. I'm gonna bet it won't happen...

Yes please the people that could not afford to drop 140-150 dollars for a scarf would very much want that option!

And those who did pay $150 for a scarf get thrown under the bus when said item is made available for $100 less?

I have misa prime, I spent a lot of money for something I was told was exclusive. I don't mind it returning, but if it is for one cent less than what I paid, I'll be pretty upset. DE seems to have enough respect for its players that they would not betray the players who invested a large sum of money into their game just to satisfy some players who want to get the same stuff cheap. I'm gonna bet it won't happen...

Exactly. The first prime access had cosmetic items at the most expensive tier, and was specifically marketed as one-time exclusives. It was after this prime access had finished when DE came out to say that prime gear may be recycled in later Prime accesses. I don't have a problem with this, so long as it costs exactly what it cost previous players to get the same content.

Edited by PandemicLegions

Exactly. The first prime access had cosmetic items at the most expensive tier, and was specifically marketed as one-time exclusives. It was after this prime access had finished when DE came out to say that prime gear may be recycled in later Prime accesses. I don't have a problem with this, so long as it costs exactly what it cost previous players to get the same content.

This is false. It has been this way from the start.

...and was specifically marketed as one-time exclusives.

Would like a source for this.

Limited time =/= one-time exclusives

It's like how everybody thinks Proto-Armor Excalibur is exclusive and won't ever come back, though I'm 99% sure it was marketed as limited time.

And also you didn't pay $140 for the Syandana alone (Although it was the main reason you bought it).

You paid $140 for Ember Prime, Glaive Prime, Sicarus Prime, Misa Prime Syandana, Titan Extractor Prime, 4300 platinum, and 90-day credit and affinity boosters

Edited by Draciusen

Would like a source for this.

Limited time =/= one-time exclusives

It's like how everybody thinks Proto-Armor Excalibur is exclusive and won't ever come back, though I'm 99% sure it was marketed as limited time.

And also you didn't pay $140 for the Syandana alone (Although it was the main reason you bought it).

You paid $140 for Ember Prime, Glaive Prime, Sicarus Prime, Misa Prime Syandana, Titan Extractor Prime, 4300 platinum, and 90-day credit and affinity boosters

Agreed