Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devs, Stop Favouritism Of Frames.

ArgonTheFox

You haven't even read this thread. Read it, then rephrase that post.

I am aware a art team cannot fix a bug, yet Loki got his Invisibility bug fixed almost immediately when the timer wasn't working properly.

Timers are easy, relatively speaking.

Momentum and movement is hard. Who knows? It could be a problem with your keyboard! It could be a problem with the frame itself.

But you need to provide more information. Any particular map that the issue shows up at? Are you doing anything at the time of its occurrence? Are you certain you didn't happen to run into an invisible wall? :v

That sort of stuff.

Favouritism or not, Zeph Divebomb been bugged and useless since release (it was even acknowledged on the stream) and still not a sign of a fix. 

Nyx Bolts been useless/ barely working since forever, not a sign of a fix. Instead she got a nerfbat that made Absorb unusable in pubs regardless of levels.

They found a time to nerf Frost twice, yet never bothered to fix the well-known bug with Globe slow or make his first ability into anything useful.  

Ya. I thought about that for a second, but then I thought "...Nah...DE aren't that shallow."

Im starting to think I was wrong.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but what I read from your reply is that you only took they statement to mean that yes, the DEvs are shallow and are just fixing bugs on frames who are played the most.

AFAIK his statement points out that those frames have a larger playerbase, therefore a larger amount of people to split bugs for. More reports = more data = easier to pinpoint cause = easier to fix problem. Not that they show favouritism because players like those frames.

Again, to restate what someone above said: I don't see many Zeph players who said that they have encountered the same bug as you, so I take it that it probably has more to do with the bug being unknown or locally based, rather than something as shallow as favouritism.

Edited by Shion963