Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invisibility In Pvp Needs To Go.

DovahkiinCat

When someone changes their energy color to black, it makes loki invisibility harder to see. 

There is nothing inherently wrong with black energy as a whole, however.

Not harder, completely impossible to see.

Providing pics of black energy invisibility vs. blue energy invisibility.  It's obvious that they intended for invisibility to be slightly visible, black energy is the ONLY color that is COMPLETELY invisible.

Black Energy Invisibility:

relZHLp.jpg

Blue Energy Invisibility:

VrICVH0.jpg?1?5401

Black energy is broken for invisibility. Case closed(?).

If you mean by complete invisibility... I think it should be reconsidered.

Now if you mean stealth (Like sneaking around the map and avoiding being seen.) Then it is fine.

Stealth is my primary playstyle and it is something I feel snipers/marksman rely on all of the time. 

Stealth as a whole is fine, however invisibility should be able to have the chance of being seen.

Loki - or Squishki - literally dies to the wind around him - Black energy should be nerfed, NOT invisibility. 

You can escape stagger lock by using your own evasive abilities, rolling, or coptering; but none of that will save you if you are under-leveled.

If you are very desperate:

It won't change ATM, so some tips : try run straight to energy. Try and aim around you until you see his name on top and then you shoot. Or just keep slide attacking randomly and last option is to retreat until he is visible again. GL

Red