Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Do Something About This!

_Absolom_

The Hieracon sector has been in V's hands for way too long. That sector is the only one in the whole system that tried to maintain 0% taxes, even though different alliances fought over it.

V has put a 19% credit and 34% resource tribute on it, and it's been like that for the past weeks.

Why isn't anyone acting? 

I say no to this. 

Who's with me?

Most likely due to decoy attacks by clans and alliances that are aligned with (or belong to alts of the members) V. Pretty much just conflict fodder so no one else can try to contest the rail. If V is gridlocking themselves into a pointless conflict, than there isn't any room for anyone to act. 

Good luck.

A lot of people.

Until they put 100k+ battle pay again.

This, i've seen so many forum warriors with all the yeah let's do this we want/need lower taxes that's outrageous and unfair, praise the lotus!

But 100k+ tho...

x8eqFSy.gif

This, i've seen so many forum warriors with all the yeah let's do this we want/need lower taxes that's outrageous and unfair, praise the lotus!

But 100k+ tho...

x8eqFSy.gif

I'm not a "forum hero", I'm trying to get my alliance to attack but they don't seem interested. 

See, this is why we can't have nice things.

I'm not a "forum hero", I'm trying to get my alliance to attack but they don't seem interested. 

See, this is why we can't have nice things.

Well, if your alliance is alone you might aswell not even try.

As I said today in another thread, it is perfectly doable to take a rail, but holding it against this hulk of alliances behind the scenes is impossible.

If you want to get rid of them completely, a force bigger than theirs is needed. Gathering such a force is almost impossible with this single minded community just going for the highest battlepay.

Once you get hold of a node, you have to do the same thing they do repeatedly, block your nodes with "allied" rails otherwise they are just going to vaporize you on the next attack cycle. With that node held, you need to raise some funding for further attacks and once you get hold of multiple nodes for a decent amount of time, you can legitimately challenge their whole system.

I know there is something going on in the background right now trying to get rid of this, and they are waiting for a good time to strike, but until then nothing will really change.