Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The New Prime Armor Pack Worth Getting?

Murderrrr

The new Prime accessory pack includes the Targis Armor, which looks insanely stunning. Probably one of the only armor pack that looks good on every frame. Question is, is it worth the money?

Though, I was thinking on getting plat instead. Can't seem to make a decision, please post your opinions below! :)

$50 for an armour set, a pair of 90 days boosters (most of us will never need something that long) and a sugatra.

Massively overpriced and shame on DE for not introducing this stuff into the drop table.

Also the prime access deals lack logic, by buying the accessory pack along side the main Prime access costs more? Why is that?

Oh yeah because they just bumped up the amount of plat you get instead of offering a cost saving....

Edited by W4RM3CH4N1C

$50 for an armour set, a pair of 90 days boosters (most of us will never need something that long) and a sugatra.

Massively overpriced and shame on DE for not introducing this stuff into the drop table.

Also the prime access deals lack logic, by buying the accessory pack along side the main Prime access costs more? Why is that?

Oh yeah because they just bumped up the amount of plat you get instead of offering a cost saving....

its $60 cheaper than buying the $200 pack of plat

you get limited edition targis armor and the sugatra

weapon slots, frame slot, boosters, catalyzed/supercharged gear and +1 extractor slot AND ICONS

looks fairly priced to me.

ive made a post about the armour with what i think is the colouring bug, but theres 3 examples there if you want to cheak them out

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/315940-targis-prime-armour-colouration-problem/

id say, if you are like those people who colours their warframe Jet-Black, don't get the armour, otherwise go for it

if you want, ill upload a picture with the armour on a fame, i have most of them so i could show examples

Edited by trieuazn0

i got 80+ weapons in my inventory to rank up, and credits will always be scarse if you want everything maxed in this game.

I said "most" of us - sorry, I didn't realise you'd think I meant YOU specifically....

Either way you took my post out of context, and if you have 80 weapons unclaimed in your foundry that sounds a bit excessive and makes me wonder what on earth you're doing.

Also the point is, I'm forced to pay for boosters etc that I *really* don't want/need. It's a cheap tactic to inflate the price.

I said "most" of us - sorry, I didn't realise you'd think I meant YOU specifically....

Either way you took my post out of context, and if you have 80 weapons unclaimed in your foundry that sounds a bit excessive and makes me wonder what on earth you're doing.

Also the point is, I'm forced to pay for boosters etc that I *really* don't want/need. It's a cheap tactic to inflate the price.

i keep forgetting im never a part of "Most uf us" or "all of us", sorry

OFFTOPIC: i got every weapon in the game in my INVENTORY

this game is free, they "need" to do that

$50 for an armour set, a pair of 90 days boosters (most of us never need need something that long) and a sugatra.

The point of it is to have exclusives to be only obtainable through prime access. If everything in prime access packs are farm-able, then DE would barely make any money. Reasons people buy these are either for the exclusives or instant access. 

It costs more because you get 1000+ more plat than buying them seperately [Chaos + prime accesories].

Chaos + prime accessories + 1000 plat comes to £117-ish where as the Absorb pack costs £92.

If you ask yourself - should I buy it, maybe you want to hear no?

DE already did something awful - they started to sell separate cosmetics packs from PA. If you think that 50$ every 3 months is too much - dont buy it. If you want to buy and need a reason - consider that this 50$ is a donation to make game better. 15$ per month... its not even lunch money.

Okay exclusivity I get it, but the price is over inflated due to extra boosters etc just slapped into the deal.

Bare in mind that Armour took time to design etc, but the boosters/plat etc? That's just something DE can charge for nothing.

When you buy a promo/pack/bundle etc, the idea is that when you purchase the whole lot there is some kind of discount occurring.

Instead DE just pad out the pricing with plat/boosters which cost them nothing to ship out but cost us something to buy.

Why would I want an armour set and a 90 day booster? Sell me the armour on it's own, no other tag ons for $$$ and i'll cough up my credit card right now...

If you ask yourself - should I buy it, maybe you want to hear no?

DE already did something awful - they started to sell separate cosmetics packs from PA. If you think that 50$ every 3 months is too much - dont buy it. If you want to buy and need a reason - consider that this 50$ is a donation to make game better. 15$ per month... its not even lunch money.

You really should consider a full-time role in PR, if every business responded the way you did, their customer base would plummet...

I'll donate pro-rata of the effort involved. And don't for a second think it's like 10 players who've bought this pack, this is worth 10's of thousands of dollars based on number who pay/play

Okay exclusivity I get it, but the price is over inflated due to extra boosters etc just slapped into the deal.

Bare in mind that Armour took time to design etc, but the boosters/plat etc? That's just something DE can charge for nothing.

When you buy a promo/pack/bundle etc, the idea is that when you purchase the whole lot there is some kind of discount occurring.

Instead DE just pad out the pricing with plat/boosters which cost them nothing to ship out but cost us something to buy.

Why would I want an armour set and a 90 day booster? Sell me the armour on it's own, no other tag ons for $$$ and i'll cough up my credit card right now...

They add a little bonus so that more people will buy it, That's bad is it?

They add a little bonus so that more people will buy it, That's bad is it?

No, logically more people buy when something has options/cheaper.

I know enough people with more common sense than money who just think this $50 a pop for a pack is getting silly - this is a game accessory right? You know I can buy a full released title for that same money?

I just equate commonly seen values and question why something is so expensive, all you have to look at is the boosters and see how much more expensive they are making the packs - mostly cos it suits them. (DE)

And don't even get me started on comparing the market available armour costs....

Edited by W4RM3CH4N1C

I really don't get where you're going with "thats just something DE can charge for nothing". Remember that this is just a game. Therefore, anything and im guessing everything doesnt cost DE a penny to make(correct me if im wrong). The frames/items are all designed by DE behind a computer. Maybe consider the fact that you might be the only one that don't need the boosters? Because I'm sure me and as well as other people would like more time to play, instead of buying a 7 day booster to grind as much exp in the time period as possible. 

Also, if you don't like it....simply don't buy it. You make it sound like DE forces us to spit out money for overpriced items when its just optional. 

I know enough people with more common sense than money who just think this $50 a pop for a pack is getting silly - this is a game accessory right? You know I can buy a full released title for that same money?

I just equate commonly seen values and question why something is so expensive, all you have to look at is the boosters and see how much more expensive they are making the packs - mostly cos it suits them. (DE)

And don't even get me started on comparing the market available armour costs....

Why start to compare in-game prices to others? That isn't a good idea considering every game is different, so the products offer different varieties. 

For the price, it's your money for you to decide what you want to do, if you want to buy a different game then go buy a different game, it's not like this game caters to you specifically, personally if I see something I want [Volt prime] then I'll get it if I can afford it

why are you guys getting into this crazy marketing bussiness, there really should only be two possible answers 

Yes and No

Love warframe and want to support them?, give them some money, make sure this game never goes bankrupted, these are Accessories packs for crying out loud, they don't give any buff, but if you want to show the community your love for this game, show them how cool this armour is. (free advertising for those not sure if they want the armour or not).

Player A: "But look at that stupid credit and exp booster, there is no point in that being there"

well let me tell you a way to use this booster, the credit booster, I've personally got about 4 million Credits with this booster in about 9 days.

use the super extra credits to max out mods like surration, redirection, Vitality and other hard to upgrade mods( cost about 500k Credits ) , sell them in the market for like 150-300p. BOOM!!! instant proffit, in 9 days. i could have already made 400$ worth of plat already.

Exp booster?, don't you hate it when you are enjoying the game when suddenly, a NEW weapon comes out, but you already enjoy ur loadout of

16 forma Boltor Prime, 16 Froma Brakk and 16 forma Dragon Ninkana while using that shiny 32 Forma Loki/ Rhino prime?, then quickly get that new weapon out of the way, with this exp booster, turn that 1 day ODD exp farming into a 30 min EXP farming at ODD, then be on ur way back to enjoying ur 48 hour t4 Survival Void run