Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The New Prime Armor Pack Worth Getting?

Murderrrr

why are you guys getting into this crazy marketing bussiness, there really should only be two possible answers 

Yes and No

Love warframe and want to support them?, give them some money, make sure this game never goes bankrupted, these are Accessories packs for crying out loud, they don't give any buff, but if you want to show the community your love for this game, show them how cool this armour is. (free advertising for those not sure if they want the armour or not).

Player A: "But look at that stupid credit and exp booster, there is no point in that being there"

well let me tell you a way to use this booster, the credit booster, I've personally got about 4 million Credits with this booster in about 9 days.

use the super extra credits to max out mods like surration, redirection, Vitality and other hard to upgrade mods( cost about 500k Credits ) , sell them in the market for like 150-300p. BOOM!!! instant proffit, in 9 days. i could have already made 400$ worth of plat already.

Exp booster?, don't you hate it when you are enjoying the game when suddenly, a NEW weapon comes out, but you already enjoy ur loadout of

16 forma Boltor Prime, 16 Froma Brakk and 16 forma Dragon Ninkana while using that shiny 32 Forma Loki/ Rhino prime?, then quickly get that new weapon out of the way, with this exp booster, turn that 1 day ODD exp farming into a 30 min EXP farming at ODD, then be on ur way back to enjoying ur 48 hour t4 Survival Void run

Argh...can't agree more! Though the profit part varies, because not many people have over thousands of R5 cores to max mods and resell them for plat. :P

Argh...can't agree more! Though the profit part varies, because not many people have over thousands of R5 cores to max mods and resell them for plat. :P

we are looking at people, who already have everything in the game, who do 24 hour + in t4 Survival, getting more then 10,000 R5 Fusion Cores should be nothing for them

oh, and here is my example for any zephyr players out there

l8LDjiT.png

Edited by trieuazn0

Rhino Prime + Targis armor = SO MUCH GOLD!

Like, holy cow, so much gold on the shoulders, the chest, the legs and the steam like stuff coming out of the armor pieces are nice looking... Also the steam intensifies when you are channeling (looks awesome).

I say that it is worth it but the thing is... I have money to burn :)

The 90 day affinity and credit boosters are definately worth it though. Or atleast, that's how I think of it.

I will take a pic of my Rhino with it once I get back home, it has the original color of Rhino so i should give you a good example I guess.

Edited by DLGrave

Rhino Prime + Targis armor = SO MUCH GOLD!

Like, holy cow, so much gold on the shoulders, the chest, the legs and the steam like stuff coming out of the armor pieces are nice looking... Also the steam intensifies when you are channeling (looks awesome).

I say that it is worth it but the thing is... I have money to burn :)

The 90 day affinity and credit boosters are definately worth it though. Or atleast, that's how I think of it.

I will take a pic of my Rhino with it once I get back home, it has the original color of Rhino so i should give you a good example I guess.

not if you dont play as much and/or you only has 1 weapon/frame to level at a time.

Edit: but damn..... I want that armor just for my Excal Prime and Frost Prime, aside from the helmets they you dont even notice they are "prime". But the Cosmetics pack is $100 in my country and that amount of money is.... yeah.

Edited by Kao-Snake

No, logically more people buy when something has options/cheaper.

I know enough people with more common sense than money who just think this $50 a pop for a pack is getting silly - this is a game accessory right? You know I can buy a full released title for that same money?

I just equate commonly seen values and question why something is so expensive, all you have to look at is the boosters and see how much more expensive they are making the packs - mostly cos it suits them. (DE)

And don't even get me started on comparing the market available armour costs....

No one is forcing you to buy it, you have many other armor sets in the game.

Those who bought the prime armor (me included) did it because:

1- Exclusivity

2-Looks amazing

3-Gold

4-We are not cheap f**ks who want everything for free...this is a f2p game and they HAVE to make their money somehow.

5-I am MR17 and i do make use of the boosters, if you want every mod maxed out then you need credits, as a MR17 all i have left to do is overpower my weapons, that means forma, that means having to max out every weapon again and again so xp boosters come in handy.

6-I want to support the game.

Period.

On topic, should you get it?

F**k yes!