Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instead Of Just Buffing Detrons Raw Damage, How About Giving It Much Better Status Chance?

Brynslustafir

I was thinking something like 30%. That would at least give people a reason to use it over the Brakk. Trading some base damage for a gas proc on every shot seems fair to me. 

The way I see it, we already have enough raw damage secondaries. But we don't have nearly as many status-oriented(or as I like to call them, procinator) secondaries. 

Edited by Plasmaface

I don't think it would be that bad.

You're taking one of the best scaling abilities in the game and not only giving a slightly worse version of it to every frame but also giving it functionally unlimited ammo (semi auto guns don't use up all their ammo).

You're taking one of the best scaling abilities in the game and not only giving a slightly worse version of it to every frame but also giving it functionally unlimited ammo (semi auto guns don't use up all their ammo).

Then reduce Detrons ammo. Whatever. Just make it worth using. 

I think 15-20% would be an ideal tweak without going overboard, when you factor in multi-shot for sidearms, not to mention the dual-stat element mods.

Detron is one of my favourite weapons in the game, and statistically my most-used, but have long felt it needs a buff in this department.

where did de said they are gonna buff detron raw dmg?

sorry but did i miss it or your assuming?

DE never said anything, and I never said that they did. So I didn't assume anything. 

I'm just proposing a buff for a weapon that needs it. 

Edited by Plasmaface