Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Game You Ever Played.

EliteRider21

Pre-cu swg is still my most beloved game of all time; the most unique and fun MMO ever created imo. Pity SOE ruined it.

I still play the emu now and then but not much any more since it's hella old looking. I do wish a some game dev would make another MMO similiar to pre-cu swg. No one, and I mean no one has come to that level of crafting and amount of choices a player can have in how they make their character and play them. Problem is, most gamers in this world have zero imagination and prefer to have their content handed to them on a silver plater in a 'on rails' theme park design. Cough *CoD*. Cough *WoW*.

2nd favorite was Mankind, the only true MMO RTS ever made; it was one my first MMOs. It was made in france and then sold over seas to a bad company so I gave up on it but up until that point Mankind was awesome. Imagine starcraft but on a massive scale, so big it makes your head spin thinking about the 1000s of systems/planets this game had; it had the largest game world I have ever encountered in any MMO so far. Another game that no one has tried to emulate, closest would be EvE but it really is not the same.

Edited by fizbit

Dead Space 1 and 2,

half life, half life2, HL2 ep1and 2, half life opposing force, half life blue shfit,

CSCZ deleted scene,

FEAR Trilogy, FEAR Extraction Point and FEAR Perseus Mandate,

Psychonauts,

Serious Sam 3 BFE,

Warframe

Edited by ReaperStrike

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (nostalgia)

Mortal Kombat Trilogy (nostalgia)

Mortal Kombat Deception (nostalgia, character variety, story, each individual character had an amazing story, one of the most popular characters in the whole series who died in the previous game returned undead with no consciousness and was only his body being controlled, one of the most goodhearted characters lost his mind and became impatient with mortals and was willing to protect Earth by any means necessary, seriously, he was too fair before, but now he deals with no one bull****, more realms were added and gave great ideology to the two new ones introduced which is why I named my clan after one of the realms, amazing soundtrack, I could go on)

Super Smash Bros. Melee (perfect competitive style play for my preferences+nostalgia when I used to be a casual player)

• 4 weeks later...

iNinja: Namco's dusty bottom of the barrel. Didn't get ANY attention. Love it.

Super Smash Bros. Melee: Gahh, childhood. Brawl and the 4th are perfectly fine, but nothing will EVER top Melee.

Mini Ninjas: Pretty accurate sounding Japanese-based soundtrack, amazing storyline, amazing gameplay, environments were beautiful, I could go on.

Kid Icarus Uprising: ...Yeah, best game on the 3DS currently, and not even Smash Bros. 4 has topped it (in my opinion).

Mortal Kombat: The original, long-term childhood O'mine. Mortal Kombat is the game I grew up with (I'm pretty sane. I'm just another piece of living proof that violent video games DON'T cause violent behavior.) 2excited for MKX. 2excite.

ehhhhh kid icarus and smash bros muh favs

-The fall: It breaks new ground in robot-based sci-fi while meshing gameplay and story together perfectly. It's art, plain and simple.

-Planetside 2: When there are fun moments, they're really fun. When there are unfun moments, they really aren't fun. Simple as that.

-Warframe: I generally get hooked on one video game, just one for a really long time, and this is it. It's got a great universe to explore and eke out my name in.

-Spore: Insultingly underrated. The trick is to recognize it as an artistic tool, not really a game.