Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Rail Conflicts Completely And Utterly Broken

fortris

Melee stunlocking, toxin damage and Valkyr's base armor are all HUGE imbalances in an otherwise decently fun mode. I have no idea how anyone at DE thinks it's acceptable for someone to just burst in, stunlock, and copter out. Toxin damage going through shields is ridiculously broken, acrid doing massive amounts of HP damage from level one (even though it's SPECIFICALLY nerfed in this mode). And last of all, Valkyr having 600 base armor is just ludicrous and makes her borderline invincible if the game goes even slightly late.

Edited since it was moved to PvP instead of general mission type, was unaware PvP was an existing section.

Edited by fortris

how about you cool your jets.

DE is aware of imbalance. But balancing isnt a process you just throw in like its nothing.

This mode undergoes changes all the time since its so new. Just let them work on it.

Still infuriating. I play videogames for fun, not to get spawncamped. Also by all the time did you mean once every 10 patches?

/rant is not effective.

Why? because DE is aware of this.

So calm down.

I see they're hard at work, last change to dark sector was several patches ago and all it did was make bladestorm SLIGHTLY less overpowered. (hint: it still stunlocks and kills you 70% of the time)

Edited by fortris

Do NOT reply saying this mode does not matter, it's literally what decides who controls mission nodes on the starmap. The balancing DOES MATTER.

It actually does not matter u can still play the damn mission. All u gart to do is put your name an picture there and say "hey **** it x3 tax for everyone"

Moving that thread to PvP feedback.

As soon as this thread will be moved to PvP feedback, all kind of comments basically saying "PvP is useless and we don't care about" will be warned for spamming. Act as your own risk, tenno.

Funny, I was just editing the post to reflect that posts about how much people don't care about PvP are unwarranted (and ironic seeing as they're taking the time to post).

I have a idea. how about they stop letting clans who offer battle pay pull the pay? or atleast force them to pay the persons who have started fighting for them during the time they had battle pay posted. so sick of entering a payment contract and selling my soul to get out of the match and see 0. i mean common why are they not punished? i think that if a defending side offers battle pay and pulls it they should suffer 10% rail integ everytime the pull battle pay and if i attacking side pulls they should suffer a hour duration drop would make the bait and switch tactic for rail defense/attack happen less

I have a idea. how about they stop letting clans who offer battle pay pull the pay? or atleast force them to pay the persons who have started fighting for them during the time they had battle pay posted. so sick of entering a payment contract and selling my soul to get out of the match and see 0. i mean common why are they not punished? i think that if a defending side offers battle pay and pulls it they should suffer 10% rail integ everytime the pull battle pay and if i attacking side pulls they should suffer a hour duration drop would make the bait and switch tactic for rail defense/attack happen less

Here is my recommendation: "don't fight for money".

Fight to defend the little guy - Green Arrow. 

Red

I dont really enjoy PvP everything just dies around me ever so quickly I get a few shots off things die I try and get  them when there not focused cause I know they will have OP loadouts with poison/toxic or whatever it is, it just mows down people but all you can do is hope DE fixes this witch they will in time you just have to calm down and wait, Cause I want them to do it correctly and not end up breaking PvE.

Yay for feed back and stuffs So in short 

Keep calm and wait for DE to figure out how actual Pvp gameplay should work. Cause after all good things take their time.

Edited by TheSIlent1