Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Overview - The Show About Warframe And Everything In It. ( Show To Be Resumed Soon! Re-Sticky Is Requested. )

Alacratha

Hey Alacatha are you sure you need a armor pericing mod on the Bo staff? Becuase on this thread (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/2780-melee-weapons-basic-stats-list/) it mentions that the Bo staff ingores armor.

Also on a side note I agree the animations are really well done. :) though maybe it's just the attack speed but the pauses between hits feel really odd.

Hey Alacatha are you sure you need a armor pericing mod on the Bo staff? Becuase on this thread (https://forums.warfr...sic-stats-list/) it mentions that the Bo staff ingores armor.

Also on a side note I agree the animations are really well done. :) though maybe it's just the attack speed but the pauses between hits feel really odd.

Yeah the Bo I haven't noticed it ignoring armor in my tests, but since this is also closed beta some of us are also just speculating.

Yeah it's the attack speed, once you up that, it's a lot smoother.

Yeah the Bo I haven't noticed it ignoring armor in my tests, but since this is also closed beta some of us are also just speculating.

Yeah it's the attack speed, once you up that, it's a lot smoother.

Well there goes my hopes that Bo staff not being as bad as I thought :/. Oh nostalgia why must you pine for the Bo staff?

Does anyone love the Burston or is it just me? I'd love to hear your review of that gun.

i enjoy the burston too. it does great damage and limits your shots - you cant waste bullets by holding down the mouse.

the burston and sniper are the better guns... i still have a vain hope that in the future semi-automatic guns will be able to replace pistols. because i want to have my burston and my sniper rifle.

i still have a vain hope that in the future semi-automatic guns will be able to replace pistols. because i want to have my burston and my sniper rifle.

Don't wait for future, replace your pistol with Sicarus today, great gun, better than burston on all accounts except ammo capacity :)

i enjoy the burston too. it does great damage and limits your shots - you cant waste bullets by holding down the mouse.

the burston and sniper are the better guns... i still have a vain hope that in the future semi-automatic guns will be able to replace pistols. because i want to have my burston and my sniper rifle.

Or the LEX. Burston + LEX = <3

So, they're finally here! After an entire day of working on nothing but Sony Vegas, I bring you Three episodes back, to back!

Covering Rhino and some of his favorite weapons!

Also Trentacus from the forums is involved as well!

Also, make sure you stay tuned for a give away I'm doing for you guys since you're awesome and decided to stay subscribed to my channel!

Check out the Channel for details!

Could you do one about mele combat? Cause the sword play is quite horrible. Unresponsive, slow and ineffective. It feels like a sledge hammer instead of a katana.....

I disagree, the swordplay with some mods on it is fluent, nice. Only problems imo are those of jumping and pressing E to do a sword bash, the animation is quite lame, plus when the character falls with sword in ground, it dosnt seem that powerfull, seems more like he's floating down gentle, instead of a hard blow with the sword in ground. Plus, other thing would be Sword Charge, when the mobs corss texture with the sword, i load the sword, and it passes throu them, giving no damage, it would be nice if the sword would be fully textured, so it wont go throu other texture such as mobs or walls. But in all, good sword style =)

Ep 13 humor is really forced and grating. I appreciated the actual info and gameplay footage though.

Well it was my first time that I have ever worked with someone else before, so I anticipated it to be like that.

But glad you still enjoyed the video.

Hey Alac,

first off Id like to say great job with your vids they have been extremely informative, and quite entertaining at the same time. I do however disagree strongly with your opinion on the Lex and feel that you didn't give it a fair chance. My lex right now at lvl 30 with flat damage mods and one reload speed mod feels like the most powerful pistol you could ever want. Outside of pluto mobs it pretty much one shots everything, the fire rate feels fine because again, you only need to shoot something once and its dead. the reload speed mod of 74% makes reloading a breeze, you barely notice that you reloaded, im not exaggerating, its almost the same time you spend between two shots anyway.

My point is I feel you should give it another go, put some good mods on that gun(flat damage or armor piercing), get it to lvl 30 and believe me, it does not come close to letting you down.

Hey Alac,

first off Id like to say great job with your vids they have been extremely informative, and quite entertaining at the same time. I do however disagree strongly with your opinion on the Lex and feel that you didn't give it a fair chance. My lex right now at lvl 30 with flat damage mods and one reload speed mod feels like the most powerful pistol you could ever want. Outside of pluto mobs it pretty much one shots everything, the fire rate feels fine because again, you only need to shoot something once and its dead. the reload speed mod of 74% makes reloading a breeze, you barely notice that you reloaded, im not exaggerating, its almost the same time you spend between two shots anyway.

My point is I feel you should give it another go, put some good mods on that gun(flat damage or armor piercing), get it to lvl 30 and believe me, it does not come close to letting you down.

Well I'm glad to see that you're enjoying it.

I do enjoy the LEX, however it is not cqatered to my playstyle.

Friends of mine whom love the SNIPETRON loooooooooooove the LEX after they've upgraded it more.

I've ended up putting a +70% and +32% Fire rate on it and the damage is upgraded too.

It's just a weapon that isn't suited to my sort of playstyle.

It's just a weapon that isn't suited to my sort of playstyle.

Fair enough, cant argue against different playstyles :D

Keep up the excellent work on the vids, oh and if possible could you at some time do a review of the Heat sword? I'm quite curious as to why a lot of people say its the best melee weapon in the game at this point. Thanks.

Fair enough, cant argue against different playstyles :D

Keep up the excellent work on the vids, oh and if possible could you at some time do a review of the Heat sword? I'm quite curious as to why a lot of people say its the best melee weapon in the game at this point. Thanks.

Heatsword is coming up soon, just need to level it up first! :3

But EP 15 is out check it out! :D

I love your videos.

But I'd LOVE even MOAR if you could do such videos on Warframes =Q_____

NO ONE out there did extensive coverage except for 2 warframes from this guy

I do have Videos on the WARFRAMEs, I have Rhino done, I'm working on Loki and Ash. Trentacus is working on Volt and Excalibur.

I need Female voice Actresses to help me finish up the last of my Warframes :/

Edited by Alacratha