Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have Come To Shifting Sands To Chew Bubblegum And Crit Grinearse!

skillabstinenz

A slightly forma'd Oberon  (only had to remove one mod, streamline I think) and a Boltor Prime that I was in the process or releveling.  Nothing else.

I spent most of the time pulling Skates out of the sand and slamming them onto the ground and healing some guy who was all shields and no health.  I think he kept bleeding to death the whole time.

The noobery of the team (and me occasionally get lost on the way to the next excavator) made it fairly intense at times.  Overall fun, if not very tactical.

No, it's not. Plural of Grineer is "Grineer". Just like the pural of "deer" is "deer", not "dearse".

Someone didn't get the pun. "I Have Come To Shifting Sands To Chew Bubblegum And Crit Grinearse! But I'm all out of bubblegum!" refers to the lines "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick @$$... and I'm all out of bubblegum" from the movie "They Live" made in 1988, it was also used in Duke Nukem 3D. One Grineer two Grineers!? If you pronounce the second „R“ with a bit of „A“, the endings sounds like „arse“, staying closer to the original „@$$“. I emphasized this by writing and commenting on it.

The plural of Grineer should be Grineer because it ends like deer which has the same plural? Or is because herded/hunted animals don't have plurals like deer, fish, sheep?

And what's the plural of Corpus? Corpora? It's Latin after all.

Soloed with:

Original Recipe Rhino with Iron Skin

Brakk modded for corrosive

Dakra Prime modded for corrosive

Probably should have modded for Viral, but it got the job done.

At first I tried Radiation. The hits were good, but I thought are Hellion like Bombards or are they like Heavy gunners? So I looked them up on the Wiki. They were weak to corrosive and viral like Heavy gunners. Since they had more HP than armor, I tried viral on the second run. Naturally my numbers improved. But I read somewhere, if armor is in the mix it's not so easy to tell which is better. So I tried corrosive the 3rd time and I hit even higher. Maybe that's due to the changed modding, or maybe it's not so easy to see which is better when armor is in the mix. Has anyone tested that thoroughly?