Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Contest. 400 Plat Prize.

UmamiSalami

I'm really diggin SHIR0B0N's submitted emblem.

EDIT

It would be interesting to see an aura like the one in Binding of Isaac when the character picks up the Scapular item.

http://bindingofisaac.wikia.com/wiki/Scapular

It should be a nice eerie color too, like purple or a lightish green.

Edited by TheImmortalHotDog

I'm really diggin SHIR0B0N's submitted emblem.

EDIT

It would be interesting to see an aura like the one in Binding of Isaac when the character picks up the Scapular item.

http://bindingofisaac.wikia.com/wiki/Scapular

It should be a nice eerie color too, like purple or a lightish green.

You mean like this?

2n8d3ew.png

(can't put too much of an aura otherwise it'll be cut off on the sides.)

Edited by SHIR0B0N

Very nice emblem! But do you happen to have an account on PC? I am unable to give out prizes to contestants on other platforms because of cross-platform restrictions.

I do not have a PC account, but I if you do choose mine, I'm sure a genuine "thank you" would be payment enough for me.

so, i made this nice 0, but dont know what to do with it..:

sjALkzs.png

bMNy8gm.png

I upgraded the first one but also make a second one. Hopefully they look better than the first one 

Q11KiJY.png this is the second one (i could not upload the two in the same post because my computercould not handle it).

You mean like this?

2n8d3ew.png

(can't put too much of an aura otherwise it'll be cut off on the sides.)

Really, I swear you guys. You're all making this hard on me ;-;

I do not have a PC account, but I if you do choose mine, I'm sure a genuine "thank you" would be payment enough for me.

Thank you for understanding and an even bigger Thank you for taking an interest in my little contest!

So many good ones! O_O'

Oh well, I'll give it a go...

Most of it was, well, "hand made", which means that I got some references, lined it, and then started being the crazy thing I am with my pen tablet. I'm TERRIBLE with digital manipulation of images, that's why.

Well, I'll give 3 examples with different 'background' colors:

WYue04q.jpg

Another example with some painting over the letters to give it a slight 3D effect.

0Tmddsw.png

And to finish, an example of the image 128x128 with a little sharpening:

MMQEE1T.png

(yup I know there's a weird border there. It's just a 'watermark' part.)

It still needs few tweaks on misplaced pixels and on the sharpening, but I had fun doing this, thanks a lot for the opportunity :3!

Must clean pants of stickiness

EDIT - Can you try changing the helm to the actual default colors of Excalibur?

Thanks veeery much, and sure I can :3!

Lemme see, I have 4 examples now.

Full default:

oO02wJZ.jpg

Accidental fusion (I was messing with layers xD):

7fFfuzs.jpg

Hard transition:

gQJYTKk.jpg

Soft transition:

gkJGA40.jpg

Anything else, just ask!

Oh man that is so awesome. I've always wanted to invest in a drawing tablet, but I don't 'shoop enough to make it useful for me

Thankies, yours is gorgeous too heart_small.png! I'm terrible to mix images or to make simple yet awestrucking constructions :<, mehhh!

My pen tablet is a very simple one, a Bamboo, small, and I guess they're really cheap now. Long time ago I wanted a Cintiq, but well, look at DAT PRICE! Naw naw naw! In the end you can do anything with any tablet, so I started loving mine xD! Give it a try when you can, I guess you won't regret >:3!

God damn. 

SHIR0B0N and LoyalFangs are killing it. Would be hard for me to choose between those two.

*squee* (´∀`)/♡ Thank you!

Soft transition:

gkJGA40.jpg

Imho this one looks best, however be careful with any light colors such as white and light grey, Warframe has a bad tendancy to over expose and add glow to those colors (It actually turns into a light source). Maybe darken the grey a bit, but this is A-grade material. It's even looking real good for you seeing Hotdog's comments.

Btw I guess I'll have to go get one. As long as you have good drawing skills, you can do muuuuuch more with a drawing tablet and some 'shoop.

@TheImmortalHotDog

I'm glad it pleases you x)

...I'm sounding like Ordis D:

@SHIR0B0N

Thank you very much again! ^-^ I'll post here a "little darker" version then to try to avoid that effect. I found some screenshots and it's true! Warframe transforms any bright color in a traffic light xD! LOL

Well, it's true that if you have some drawing skills a tablet works nicely, but first: you may have to learn everything again :P! The tablet's texture is so different that I felt in kindergarten again. "What you doing?" "Stickmans 8D" But well, the tablet makes a hundred time easier for me to crop, use pen tool, and to put some effects in place. x_x'

@mrrobotto67

Great effect with the transition between the skulls! :D

Well then, here it goes the version with almost each layer darkened a little bit:

CJF76rh.jpg