Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something Funny In The Archwing Site...

Iacon

Ok guys, I was using the google chrome developers tools to try to find the music that plays in the archwing site (I'm not a pro at this, I barely know what I'm doing but this thing have helped me before to find things, so I'm trying...) to save it and use it as my ringtone or alarm or both! and I found this..... (LOOK AT THE RED CIRCLE THINGY)

ghL6Gjy.jpg

Here is the link if you want to check it (it's a grate prime picture, I hope it is coming in the next update)

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/archwing/images/grateprime.png

Press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right on your arrow keys and it magically floats past your screen owo

WOAH! I didn't know that the Konami Code would do that here, I found the Grate Prime by the hard way... then after reading your comment and tried it, I accidentally drooled in the moment lol

That Hatsune Miku background tho... and the right side start menu

I hope you are not hating me for that, sometimes, even the toughest metal warriors will melt for some kawaii stuff

Edited by Iacon

WOAH! I didn't know that the Konami Code would do that here, I found the Grate Prime by the hard way... then after reading your comment and tried it, I accidentally drooled in the moment lol

No problem owo

I hope you are not hating me for that, sometimes, even the toughest metal warriors will melt for some kawaii stuff

Why would anyone hate you for that? ._.

grate prime confiremed... about time been a while since they teased us with that... me want :D

U30: Rise of Grate prime