Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti Red Veil Thread. (Red Unveil)

PerishedFraud

No, thats just tenno in general.

Red veil is basically a bunch of $&*^s.

Kill who they think is bad, then everything is fixed amirite.

They're also perfect.

>_>

Well... if you kill everything that you see as "bad", then all that would be left is "good" right?...

Their logic is flawless...  right?...

Hail the Veil

This reminds me of that first Grineer vs Corpus event, and ppl making similar threads, making out absurd reasons of why 1 of the bad guys was good, all to get their main point across "im right, you are wrong"...

Who needs a flag or to follow other's purposes, arent those what we call puppets? use the sindicates for your own personal benefit, material benefit specially :D

This promotion and antipropaganda is really lame, being right or wrong is not an option when it comes to choosing these syndicates, but thinking to be right, i guess that gives some ppl a rush, or makes them feel "good", for all the wrong reasons lol

If i was to reccommend a syndicate, based on who i think is right...just choose the one that has either the most mods for ur fav frames or weapon mods, that's all the ideals and morals u´ll really have to involve in this decision.

Don't favor any, favor yourself ;)

Edited by The_Nihilist

This reminds me of that first Grineer vs Corpus event, and ppl making similar threads, making out absurd reasons of why 1 of the bad guys was good, all to get their main point across "im right, you are wrong"...

Who needs a flag or to follow other's purposes, arent those what we call puppets? use the sindicates for your own personal benefit, material benefit specially :D

This promotion and antipropaganda is really lame, being right or wrong is not an option when it comes to choosing these syndicates, but thinking to be right, i guess that gives some ppl a rush, or makes them feel "good", for all the wrong reasons lol

If i was to reccommend a syndicate, based on who i think is right...just choose the one that has either the most mods for ur fav frames or weapon mods, that's all the ideals and morals u´ll really have to involve in this decision.

Don't favor any, favor yourself ;)

You would be perfect for harbiters....

Suda and Hexis are not going to change anything,

Suda are scientists that want to understand the universe and make evryone else understand it.

Hexis are thinking tenno werent made to fight and are trying to get tenno to do what they were made for. What this is is unknown.

saying Red Veil is the bad guy...what does that make us? us Tenno kill thousand or even million / trillion of grineer / corpus for our amusement, their blood already in our hands, Tenno. (you are the bad guy here)

The difference is, atleast some of us are honest with ourselves about it. I've never trusted Lotus after her whole "you have amnesia, but trust me when I tell you it's totally necessary to go on a killing spree" shtick. :-P

That being said, neither the Corpus or Grineer are innocent victims - the former disassemble Orokin remnants (Tenno included) to find out what makes 'em tick, the Grineer do likewise and were tasked with keeping the Tenno from waking up to begin with. They started it. Given the whole "victory is proof of destiny"/"violence is life" thing the Grineer has going on, the Red Veil's just a different coat of paint with better speaking skills.

Ironically, the most "innocent" of the four main factions (and the one I'd most support if given the option) is the one you don't mention, the Infested. At their core, they're just a bunch of sick people, there's no real malice in what they do - hell, even their old codex entry pegged them as being victims of their disease.

saying Red Veil is the bad guy...what does that make us? us Tenno kill thousand or even million / trillion of grineer / corpus for our amusement, their blood already in our hands, Tenno. (you are the bad guy here)

Doesn't stop the Red Veil from being evil.