The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti Red Veil Thread. (Red Unveil)

PerishedFraud

You guys, the ones who are part of the anti-red veil group are funny.

I mean, seriously. I can't believe someone made a silly thread just because he doesn't like a Syndicate, just keep in mind something...

IT'S A GAME.

For the record, this thread was created at around the same time that a pro-Red Veil thread was created.  When Red Veil supporters were posting their motto in red text everywhere.

Which, I like to believe, helped create the hatred for them and the syndicate itself.  Which, in turn, made this thread more popular than the contrary thread.

Ultimately, it's all roleplay, and if anyone takes these types of threads seriously, then they are the ones with the problem.

I don't know about you, but RV's found a mother f*cking tree and has managed to /set it on fire/, and it doesn't mother f*cking burn. That's just metal.

Besides, we can't repurpose the already corrupt. They shall burn in the thousand degree flames of my Ember... And the claws of my Valkyr.

Now kindly, please burn.

Edited by WingedCrusade

For the record, this thread was created at around the same time that a pro-Red Veil thread was created.  When Red Veil supporters were posting their motto in red text everywhere.

Someone jumped from a bridge, let´s all do the same thing.

Intersting part is, I never saw Red Veil supporters spreading the word all over the place in red text, and even if they did, how about just ignoring them?

Intersting part is, I never saw Red Veil supporters spreading the word all over the place in red text, and even if they did, how about just ignoring them?

You weren't lookin' very hard then.  I remember it clearly.

Since they were showing and spreading their support, threads like this were used by us folks who don't support the Red Veil, so that our opinions would also be shared.  That's how forums work, right?  The sharing of opinions?

Basically, before actual syndicate "stats" were out, RV had the most supporters, and they behaved like fanatics. Every other thread had Veil preachers and mad supporters.

Two threads were created (this being one) for those who are sick of the Veil, and do not want to spam other threads. 

Even now, the hatred for the Veil lives on. But just as the other threads are getting less spam, this thread is also less active.

I do keep it alive though, the Veil is still horrible, their masses have just slightly cooled down.

Edited by BeeOverlord

Dude...it's RP. IT'S ALL RP. Come on, it's game world building in the forums, it gives the Syndicates a feel through the playerbase/forums, that's part of the fun of this new system. Let's fake hating each other and just enjoy the Syndicate drama please, and not ACTUALLY get frustrated.

Hmm, maybe they are just studing them.

Whatever the reason they brought them aboard is irrelevant.  The issue is that they are there in the first place.

Everyone knows how virulent the Infestation is, and how uncontrollable it is.  Doesn't stop the Red Veil from threatening the lives of everyone on board the Vesper Relay.

The silver lining is that if the Infested were to break out, the Red Veil would be the first to die.

Whatever the reason they brought them aboard is irrelevant.  The issue is that they are there in the first place.

Everyone knows how virulent the Infestation is, and how uncontrollable it is.  Doesn't stop the Red Veil from threatening the lives of everyone on board the Vesper Relay.

The silver lining is that if the Infested were to break out, the Red Veil would be the first to die.

I maintain the stance that they have it under control, and while I'm not happy with them doing so until something goes wrong I believe they can keep it contained. It's not like they're breeding the things (ala the Grineer) they appear to be there just to help "motivate" their interrogation subjects.

Edited by Morec0

im just another red veil supporter.

i think us (red veil) is confident enough that we can dominated the infested. it is not something to be feared off. :)

we must rebuilt the balance with flames~

Edited by JDP04

I maintain the stance that they have it under control, and while I'm not happy with them doing so until something goes wrong I believe they can keep it contained. It's not like they're breeding the things (ala the Grineer) they appear to be there just to help "motivate" their interrogation subjects.

Alad and Tengus thought they were in control, too.  And they are (or in Alad's case, were) experienced and intelligent men who had under their command a great deal of combat-capable soldiers and hardware.  The only organization that we know of that has proven time and again to be fully capable of handling the Infestation is us, the Tenno.  We've seen no evidence that the Red Veil are anything more than just normal soldiers.

All it takes is one mistake, one slipup, one hardware failure.  They're playing with fire, and if they fumble, they risk innocent lives.  Not even New Loka is so reckless.

Edited by Katakuna

Alad and Tengus thought they were in control, too.  And they are (or in Alad's case, were) experienced and intelligent men who had under their command a great deal of combat-capable soldiers and hardware.  The only organization that we know of that has proven time and again to be fully capable of handling the Infestation is us, the Tenno.  We've seen no evidence that the Red Veil are anything more than just normal soldiers.

All it takes is one mistake, one slipup, one hardware failure.  They're playing with fire, and if they fumble, they risk innocent lives.  Not even New Loka is so reckless.

The difference that I draw there is that Alad and Tengus were actively experimenting and growing the Infested to use as a weapon - the Red Veil seem to be using it more, as I said, as a motivation for their prisoners to give them information.

Sort of:

"You have two choices: you can tell us what we want to know or, well, you see those infested in there? Yeah, them, we can throw you to them. Your choice."

They have them there, but I see nothing to suggest they're trying to create more of them.

Okay... well.. the red Veil have a tortured grineer in their room... and infested..

The infested, I can get that. Sun Tzu once said that "if you know your enemy, and know yourself, you need not fear the result of 100 battles". The Infested are, by far, our most pressing enemy. They're evolving nearly as fast as we can kill them off, and every time another ship is attacked and overcome, that is another several hundred soldiers added to their army. Every time a colony falls, that's another several thousand.

Besides, WE also have Infested held captive. In our bio-labs, remember?

As for the Grineer.....well, it really depends. The ones in the Steel Meridian seem to be okay, but the ones like Vor, Krill, and Vay Hek? Yank their toenails off with a pair of pliers, it's still about as morally ambiguous as Duck Hunt.

Ohhh, but if there were Corpus in there.... I'd get my Ember Prime, and a bag of marshmallows >=D

Our bio labs aren't in a vastly populated area, and it is populated by space ninjas. Who have proven time after time to be capable of killing them. 

Meanwhile the veil brings them into the relay.

What is the point, of them there? Even if the infested never escape, why bring a tortured/dead grineer into a public area?

Pierce the veil.