The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti Red Veil Thread. (Red Unveil)

PerishedFraud

they want to destroy all the other factions because they see them as corrupt

proceeds to give honor points (or whatever they are called) for working for another faction in a lower amount

They want to make a system free of corruption

the idea of what corruption is, is more or less subjective, so if they ever take over they would likely be called corruption (with good reason)

They want to kill all those they see as corrupt

which would result in a more oppressive state then that of the Grineer

"at least your no longer slaves"

But if we refuse to work we will be called corrupt and killed on the spot

They want to create a "pure" system free of corruption

like Hitler

Edited by reltats

they want to destroy all the other factions because they see them as corrupt

proceeds to give honor points (or whatever they are called) for working for another faction in a lower amount

They want to make a system free of corruption

the idea of what corruption is, is more or less subjective, so if they ever take over they would likely be called corruption (with good reason)

They want to kill all those they see as corrupt

which would result in a more oppressive state then that of the Grineer

"at least your no longer slaves"

But if we refuse to work we will be called corrupt and killed on the spot

They want to create a "pure" system free of corruption

like Hitler

Wow...

That, like, makes sense!

I dislike the veil, their views are too extremist. After all only they seem to get to decide what is corrupt.

I dislike Loka as well. We killed the Orokin for a reason, why would we bring them back.

My personal support will be going to Steel Meridian to help protect the civilians still not under the boot of the endless army of the Grineer or brainwashed into worshiping the Orokin technology in the merchant cult that is the Corpus. I will also be supporting Suda, for knowledge is something the Tenno are still deeply lacking in the time since they awoke and Lotus does not seem to want to give us answers, perhaps Suda can help bring back our memories and the knowledge that was lost in our slumber. Lastly I will be supporting the Arbiters, for they would see Tenno evolve to something beyond simple killing machines.

As much as i like the New Loka , Red Veil seems to be one of the possible syndicate combinations with New Loka :P

The New Loka are allied with the perrin. The Corpus are the least augmented humans. They cant reason with the Veil. Them purge fanatics.

The New Loka are allied with the perrin. The Corpus are the least augmented humans. They cant reason with the Veil. Them purge fanatics.

Red Veil, New Loka, and The Perrin Sequence as well as Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis, and Cephalon Suda are two possible 3-syndicate combinations :/

Im gonna go either to the Meridians, or Loka. My Character is more the Protector / Restorer.

I planned to support those two until i saw that they're hostiled to each other :/ Wish the Meridians's rival were Red Veil instead 

Edited by Frostmire

Personally I say let the veil be

There on our side of this war.

They won't take control of anything itl be up to the Tenno of loka and Tenno of Sequence to heal the aftermath and the tenno of meridian to keep a watchful eye as the first defense for a time while the system is still delicate.

And after the war has ended for this era the Tenno of Hexis can have time to explore their views of our culture while Tenno of suda complete the records of history and enemies past with the era should they ever return

Sure the red veil players on the fourms may be clueless but its simply their nature to shoot first.. and its not like they can actually pose a threat to us in game

They don't represent the groups real ideals anyway simply more heretics raising a flag to commit crimes against the system in the name of the veil

Similar to the way many self proclaimed Tenno of Suda claim the group emotionless or abolish war entirely. They simply mis understand and therefore need to be peacefully corrected and if they continue to belive their own ideals.. commanded to burn there false flags..

I am Vortraz Tenno of Suda. And I realize that we all have our part in the war

Edited by Vortraz6393

Why people find it intresting to join Cephalon Suda? As it was stated, it is a hivemind supercomputer, much like IRIS Supercomputer from R&C series. Do you really want to work for mad Skynet?

I choose the Perrin of Sequence, as I was always closer to Corpus than to the Grineer. Also, it perfectly matches my intrests and possible syndicate revelations.