Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Musicians Do We Have Around Here?

DJ_Vauban

Musician reporting in!

Got my first guitar at the age of 8, and my first real band I played in, I think I were 14-15. Today I am 34 and still going.

Style-wise I have been flirting with a few, like Blues, Punk, Rock, Hardcore, Black Metal and Death Metal.

Recently I joined a band, and the style is some kind Progressive Rock.

I can handle guitar, bass, drums and vocals. Mostly Growling thou. A few months back, I found an app for Smartphones/Tablets, called Magix Music Maker. It's very simple, but it's fun. So when I am not rehearsing with bands, I sit at home and create a few songs on my tablet.

The app is very simple, and it's mostly just to pass the time for me. But it has lead to me also doing some Ambient/Chillout songs.

Even some Orchestra.

Some of the stuff that I have been involved with can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/h34d5h07/sets

It's not much, but planning to add more in the future.

Forgot, stalker can't sing.

If you sound like me, grab Vor sound and sing.

I guess he's the best for my voice.

"Get Tennooooo, Get Tennoooo,

Open them up and study them,

Get Tennooo, Get Tennooo,

Stop the Grineer degeneration,

Huuu seee gaaar,

Tenno Skoooom,

Treeey rhum Kweeeeens,

The Void never bothered me anyway.

Oh, I forgot to mention aside from guitar/vocals, I can also play:

Piano

Bass (upright, double, and electric)

Cello (personal favorite instrument)

Drums (pretty much any variety, even hang drums and steel drums)

Mandolin

Accordion

Whamola (just google it)

and a few others.

Edited by Kestral9999

Uh...well to be honest, all I know about collabs is a bunch of people adding their own part to a movie/song/whatever there is, until it is one complete thing, though I dont really have an idea for a song because i didnt expect so many people to pop up lol

I used to play the drums and the piano, and I created a few things wih FL studio as well.

Only thing I am interested in musically right now is dance (the art, not the musical genre), which I think I'm pretty good at.

Although I would like to make some Trip hop/PBR&B beats in the future.

Uh...well to be honest, all I know about collabs is a bunch of people adding their own part to a movie/song/whatever there is, until it is one complete thing, though I dont really have an idea for a song because i didnt expect so many people to pop up lol

It'd be hard to find a Waframe related song as none has the traditional Guitar/Bass/Drums(/Synth) combo, they're either a full symphony, completely electro, or consist of one instrument, namely drums.

We could try the song that was included on the Warframe Hype train video on Youtube. The Gone Jackal's Legacy.

Edited by SHIR0B0N

It'd be hard to find a Waframe related song as none has the traditional Guitar/Bass/Drums(/Synth) combo, they're either a full symphony, completely electro, or consist of one instrument, namely drums.

We could try the song that was included on the Warframe Hype train video on Youtube. The Gone Jackal's Legacy.

Link to it? 

I'll try anything once.

Well

Well, no one said that the song has to be a remake of a song already in warframe (if i said it or didnt see that post, i feel really dumb now) it COULD be warframe related or something completely different. Also checking out that hype train song.

What makes everything more awesome is that we seem to have different music genres around as far as i saw which makes it even more unique owo

Link to it? 

I'll try anything once.

This example might be a little silly but it COULD be something like this

Edited by DJ_Vauban

You could come up with one. 

A collab is just recording all different instruments and assembling them in one video, it's not complicated

But for that, we would actually need to know how many would like to participate, and depending on the style we do, we need a basic melody, who takes what part etc etc. I personally suck at organization <w>