Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto-Launch Option

Guest zMiNixB0SSx

Guest zMiNixB0SSx

i know this is a small thing to add but after the game has updated ( or even when you just want to play the game) dont you guys think it would be a good addition to add an auto launch option onto the warframe update screen( which you could toggle off and on) it a small thing but could be helpful because i love to play warframe everyday but its getting boring just waiting for it to update and when it does we have to click on the play button.

what do you guys think about this :) 

Guest zMiNixB0SSx

How lazy can one person even be?

Good lord.

loads of games have this option and theres not that much things to do on the update screen anyway but to look at whats new in the game and i could easily go onto the console on my ship and bring it up on the warframe website. i dont see how its being lazy 

I Don't think is a good idea, actually I think is not possible because DE always releases hotfix and stuff, so the launcher always have to check if there's a new version available, if u ask for remember the password of your warframe account, well that will be not good at all, think what happens if your sister/brother spend the platinum D=

Edited by KilluaKill

Guest zMiNixB0SSx

I Don't think is a good idea, actually I think is not possible because DE always releases hotfix and stuff, so the launcher always have to check if there's a new version available.

what i mean is after the game loads, instead of us having to press play to launch warframe, it automatically does it when the update is done updating :)

Edited by zMiNixB0SSx

How many time you need to do this thing everyday?

How many time you get bugged and need to close and waste on time because of login screen?

How many time have you waste on login screen?

Seriously?

I press play at least twice a day.

I don't have guaranteed crashes every day. Infact I rarely crash or bug out period whenever I play. Maybe one bug a week tops?

It's less than a second.

what i mean is after the game loads, instead of us having to press play to launch warframe, it automatically does it when the update is done updating :)

The game doesn't load, the launcher just checks for updates. Seriously though why would you need an option like this, do you launch the launcher and then walk away from your computer?

This is seriously one of the laziest things I've read all week.

• 9 years later...

with warframe on things like steam deck and rog ally where controls dont always play nicely with launchers this would make it much easier to play the game  Ajusting your grip to poke at a touch screen while holding a 700+ dollar computer is sub optimal. im fine without auto login as the login phase can be done with the controller   its just the launcher   If the launcher even accepted controller input that would work too   but an auto launch option would be even better and easier to impliment

its a pretty safe assumption that if i launch the game from steam and wait for it to check for updates and install them that i want to play the game.  

Edited by FennecTECH