Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Ignore

Nkomo-Sama

Not really sure who locked it. I don't really see how a poll of "Should U16 be a 'polishing' update?" would warrant a lock. Maybe it was because of people derailing/misinterpreting what you were asking? But that shouldn't be grounds for a lock (rather it should be grounds for cleaning and clearing up the misunderstanding).

Considering that Warframe has been "out" (I say this loosely since it's still in primary development) for some time, I think that a significant update focusing on polishing what we already have, balancing things, fixing underlying problems, etc might be a good idea.

The thread in question: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/303223-beloved-de-u16-pause-of-the-next-big-thing-straw-poll-included/

I feel like this is a pretty long post for something that can be summarized as "Could someone tell me why my thread was locked?".

It is, but it's also asking for permission to re-start the poll.

Update: asking some of the other moderators to try and figure out who locked and why. 

Not really sure who locked it. I don't really see how a poll of "Should U16 be a 'polishing' update?" would warrant a lock. Maybe it was because of people derailing/misinterpreting what you were asking? But that shouldn't be grounds for a lock (rather it should be grounds for cleaning and clearing up the misunderstanding).

Considering that Warframe has been "out" (I say this loosely since it's still in primary development) for some time, I think that a significant update focusing on polishing what we already have, balancing things, fixing underlying problems, etc might be a good idea.

The thread in question: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/303223-beloved-de-u16-pause-of-the-next-big-thing-straw-poll-included/

The beauty that radiates from your words...thank you someone gets it...I admit I get carried away and super wordy sometimes..but thats how I speak... I speak to people for a living..Please feel free to erase any derailing comments by me and any others

Edited by Nkomo-Sama