Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Permanent Invis Build, Worth It?

anti_tank

Question

Can any body tell me how long you can go invisible with the narrow minded mod maxed? And is it really worth it? I love invisibility and radial disarm, but it's either one or the other, I'm rather comfortable with the invis and radial disarm build, it's very diverse. Though this all might change in the next update, just wondering if the build is worth all those fusion cores.

21 answers to this question

Can any body tell me how long you can go invisible with the narrow minded mod maxed? And is it really worth it? I love invisibility and radial disarm, but it's either one or the other, I'm rather comfortable with the invis and radial disarm build, it's very diverse. Though this all might change in the next update, just wondering if the build is worth all those fusion cores.

My suggestion is to wait until U15 to get this opinion. If you haven't watched the DevStream, allow me to enlighten you that they're removing the abilities from, not only the drops, but the frames themselves. A lot of mechanics will change, so don't expect the build to be truly viable until after the release of the major update.

With 4/5 fleeting + full narrow minded I believe I get 25s of invis which I can sustain 100% of the time (best to use energy siphon)

Edit: With this build I can also spam radial disarm with a pretty good range pretty much as much as I want

so it works

Edited by Inversus

Some people like the perma invis

but I kinda hit a middle ground and stick to 22 seconds and a very fair range on my radial disarm

though to be fair

I use swindle helmet so I already have a range advantage

but I am excited for the new update to give me 2 extra slots

I will be able to do alot more as I never forma'd an ability slot

Edited by Anatolius

Why is it one or the other? My build has 14 seconds of invis, maxed range radial disarm, and maxed efficiency, all with no forma spent. While it may be fun to you, you'll be a liability to your team and you will ALWAYS get flak if you ever decide to join a void game with the intention of running a perma-invis build.

Edited by PandemicLegions

Good thing with Loki is that you can balance Invisibility and Radial Disarm. Swindle Helmet+Overextended for range, and Constitution and Continuity for duration, and you still have 2 more mod slots. With Loki Prime i would go for Streamline and Redirection.

My build is all 4 powers, Redirection, Stretch, Overextended, Flow, Streamline, Continuity. And Swindle Helmet. With that i got maximum range with some decent duration on Invisibility.

I prefer max range/efficiency for an uber Radial Disarm over perma-Invisibility, personally.

Mainly because once disarmed, Corpus and Grineer are easy pickings in melee even without Invisibility.

Edited by Brimir

Why is it one or the other? My build has 14 seconds of invis, maxed range radial disarm, and maxed efficiency, all with no forma spent. While it may be fun to you, you'll be a liability to your team and you will ALWAYS get flak if you ever decide to join a void game with the intention of running a perma-invis build.

I was on about either radial disarm and invis build or the perma invis build, that's what I was talking when I said one or other. And I'm not asking because I think the build will be fun, the abilities that Loki has are already fun.

i think this is my current build: http://goo.gl/RSK8Ii
29 seconds of invis, with decent range as well for disarm. it works fine for me only having 30% efficiency. negative strength won't kill shield drones eventually but ehh it still works fine for everything i do by myself/with friends so whatever. 

Edited by Ptylerdactyl

I was on about either radial disarm and invis build or the perma invis build, that's what I was talking when I said one or other. And I'm not asking because I think the build will be fun, the abilities that Loki has are already fun.

After some time, with a max efficiency/range build, you'll actually find your self too lazy to use invisibility, but its nice to have on the bar. U15 will add that to the bar, so why would you choose only one?

I think U15 won't change Loki build at all, it only allows for add natural talent (so you can simply go invis/rd without being busted) and constitution. As a matter of fact, i doubt it will really change builds at all (only allows for adding mods to burst survivability if you modded for utility and viceversa). Abilities will still be the same, so not all of 'em are mandatory maxed.

@OP: i use a build with Stretch, 4/5 Streamline and Fleeting Expertise (one to max both to reach the efficiency cap), Continuity, Overextended and Narrow Minded (3 to max to not reduce too much duration). In U15 i'll probably add Constitution to increase duration (and maybe fine-tuning Narrow Minded rank) and Natural Talent to minimize casting time and thus providing more mobility and survivability (way more than Redirection/Vitality, 'cause Invisibility halved-cast-timed casted midair grants you basically full invisibility).

Edited by alioth87

Perma invis is definitely worth it ( only soloing for me) but do also invest on RD build for voids

Full duration gives 30 sec on invis

Continuety , constitution and narrow minded maxed

But thats still not the so called " perma invis" since invis cost 50 energy per pop. In some situations , u will run out of energy.

best perma invis is 26 second invis ?

And like 13 energy per invis

Ull be gaining 13 energy from energy siphon so thats pretty much the best option for the build .