Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Here Play Monster Hunter?

Noxramus

Hunters assemble! o/

Indeed my friend, indeed... Oh, and by the way, if anyone has a 3DS and plays Monster Hunter, put your Friend code in this thread if you want others to add it. I don't have my 3DS on me, but I'll add my friend code ASAP.

Hold the @(*()$ phone

There's an english port of Monster Hunter coming our way?

Yep, early 2015. Capcom has finally realized the value of Western Hunters! Rejoice!

EDIT: Taking out the random &nspb; and & that ends up in my quotes

Edited by Noxramus

I tried the 3DS demo of MH3, but found myself turned off by how long it took to kill one enemy. Does any of this improve as you go along, or possibly in MH4?

Depending on what monster you hunt and with what gear. For example, if you hunt a monster weak to fire with a weapon that does fire damage, and if you hit that monsters weakspot, the hunt will go alot faster. However, hunts do take a long time usually, which is actually part of the reason I love the game- that sense of accomplishment and relief when you kill a monster you just spent half an hour hunting. *Cough* Brachydios *Cough* I do understand your viewpoint however.

5344-0082-4127

2015 BABY!!! MONSTER COWBOY 4G YEAH!

(If someone add me, quote with your friend code so I can add you back =D)

Edit: On a side note - Over 1000hrs in MHtri and around 170hrs in 3U(I will probaly get over 300hrs before 4U)

Edited by Ayoshi

Hunters assemble!!! o/ [2]

Can't wait for 4U, it is the title with most monsters since freedom unite!! :O~

Plus, lot's of old monsters making a come back with some new moves, online mode and lots of things.

G-rank, here I come! Can't wait to make my Zinogre weapons/armors again >:3

FC: 2380-4371-0480