Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concern About Mprime In The U15

Purrsonality

As stated by DE here:

"Abilities will rank up depending on how often you use them, so making a specific power stronger is simply a matter of using that Ability frequently."

If I get it  right we won't be able to choose the level of the skills anymore. Speed nova will be nerfed in such a strict skill-system, what do you think?

This information is outdated. Rebecca said last night that the level of your skills will be tied to your warframe's level. Same issue though. However, Speed-nova was originally an unintended quirk of the game, much like coptering. Only time will tell what happens. 

DE mentioned something about new mods that can alter abilities, given as rewards from syndicates. I see where this is going. Speed MP will not be anymore a thing you can do vanilla by slapping an overextended, but you will have to equip that particular mod that, say, inverts the speed of the enemies.

EDIT: btw, you can currently achieve a perfectly functional speed nova with a maxed MP and a ludicrous duration-range build. I don't see the need to choose a lower level MP.

Edited by dadaddadada

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/325551-warframe-ability-mods-coming-changes/page-38#entry3704645

Its passive leveling up now.  You can always put Overextended on and not put any power strength mods.  Honestly though like already said, it was not an intended feature.  Personally it doesn't bother me at all, I haven't really been that much of a fan of it anyway.

Really I see no issues with not being able to select the level of abilities, there really aren't any abilities left that it matters for anymore.

Hm, it will kinda work out, IMO.

No matter of an unranked MP or a maxed MP (with overextended), the enemies are fast enough finishing ODD waves within 1 minute.

So don't bother with it.

I liked the idea while using ability will rank up the ability, but well.

Every single ability should be maxed now ... since who isn't already owning his frames on rank 30 + multiple formas <.<'

Thanks a lot to every answer.

You can sure get a good +30% speed nova with a max-rank MP but when you think about rushing a long-lasting defense you may feel the difference between 30% and 50% ms. Speed novas are actually very fun and useful, just as coptering or every other unintended feat of the game so I just hope syndicates will solve the problem.