Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Mod Compendium

Vargras

Melee - Poisonous Sting: +20% Extra Poison Damage , 5 ranks.

it was from Corpus Sabotage I believe, not sure who dropped was spamming melee attack

Edit:
Melee - Glacial Edge: +20% Extra Freeze Damge, 5 ranks.

From Grineer Intercept, not sure from who aswell ;C

Edited by Buttsmex

Melee - Poisonous Sting: +20% Extra Poison Damage , 5 ranks.

it was from Corpus Sabotage I believe, not sure who dropped was spamming melee attack

Edit:

Melee - Glacial Edge: +20% Extra Freeze Damge, 5 ranks.

From Grineer Intercept, not sure from who aswell ;C

Knew these mods were floating out there somewhere.

As an aside -- I went through the Archwing debut mission again from the end of the Quest chain "The Archwing" by piggybacking on a friend's run and scanned the Grineer Zeplens to see what they drop since that's the only mission I've seen them in. The Grineer Zeplens apparently do not have a codex entry and I ended up getting random scans of other Grineer-faction Archwing content mobs instead.

So far it looks like electric dmg mod for rifles is only available by transmuting :( Gonna make getting corrosive builds for Uranus tough.

Speaking of Transmuting, will Transmuting any mod work or does it have to be an Archwing mod type?

Edited by Exodess

http://imgur.com/a/eUs2G

Here are the last of the Grineer - AFAIK I have all Archwing Grineer scanned now. 

So far it looks like electric dmg mod for rifles is only available by transmuting :( Gonna make getting corrosive builds for Uranus tough.

082dafd1b9abd8d14f98bbd147cd80d8.png

Just gonna leave this here.

9a0ef30037f1cb71a1a5311d864b0d06.png

Also this.

Thanks for both of these posts. I'll update the OP momentarily.

I'll get the name next time I play Warframe, but a fire mod for Archwing melee does, indeed, exist. I don't quite remember which enemy dropped it but I know it was corpus.

Appreciate it. I picked it up once myself but we ended up failing the mission (interception) so I lost it.

EDIT: OP has been updated. Fire damage for melee is called Blazing Steel (taken from Codex scans done by OmnipotentScrub).

Edited by Vargras

Basic Archwings mod drops should be easier.  Archwings should be able to collect items and mods more easily ( bigger range ). 

While I agree, I'd like to note that this topic is only meant to list the various Archwing mods, what they do, and where to find them.

If you'd like to talk about that, I encourage you to make your own topic in the feedback section.

Thanks to the findings of scanners, I got a few confirmations on some of the base Grineer models of enemies. I'll add to this post when I got the Corpus of Venus and Mars all scanned out.

Dargyn (Green 'STAP') - Bleeding Edge, Magazine Extension, Glacial Edge, Efficient Transferral

Shield Dargyn (White/Lime Green with orange shield) - Energy Inversion, Furor, Galvanized Blade

Dreg (Red balloon) - Argon Plating, Cutting Edge, Parallax Scope, Combustion Rounds

Lancer Dreg (White balloon) - Extend, Energy Amplifier, Venomous Clip

EDIT: Venus done, adding first wave of Corpus:

Attack Drone (White Osprey. Seen these to death already elsewhere) - Extend, Magazine Extension, Efficient Transferral

Corvette (Orange) - Furor, Superior Defenses

Frigate (Lime Green) - Cutting Edge, Parallax Scope

Carrier (Purple) - Argon Plating, Furor, Venomous Clip, Automatic Trigger

Locust Drone (Small boxy thing, spawned from Carrier) - Sudden Impact, ???

Ranger (Black/Yellow Jumpsuit) - Cutting Edge, Parallax Scope

Penta Ranger (Yellow/Red/Black Jumpsuit) - Cutting Edge, Parallax Scope

EDIT EDIT: Mars done. No new foes. Moving onward to Jupiter, however. and we get a few new faces. See Carrier, Locust Drone, and Penta Ranger above. Still working on all of Locust Drone's drops.

Edited by GratuitousLurking

Edit: Sorry, didn't see you were listing them unranked, post removed.

The fact some of these mods aren't actually listed in the codex leads me to believe the enemy that drops them will be added later.

Some of them can currently only be obtained via transmutation. This is either temporary because, as you said, the enemy that drops it doesn't exist yet, or it will be permanent.